The following information was provided by the Glendora Police Department. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Oct. 29. Lt. Jamie Caldwell and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 6:57 a.m. - A vandalism was reported in the 900 block of West Kelswick Place.
- 8:04 a.m. - An injury collision was reported on Sierra Madre Avenue at North Entrada Way.
- 12:42 p.m. - A traffic stop was conducted on South Grand at Carroll avenues. Arrested was Christopher Norga, 31, on suspicion of possessing marijuana. Norga posted bond.
- 2:35 p.m. - Officers responded to West Bennett at Trayer Avenue on a brandishing a weapon claim. Officers arrested Derek Ameduri, 21, on suspicion of brandishing a replica weapon. Ameduri was cited and released.
- 4:22 p.m. - A grand theft auto was reported at Walmart, 1950 East Auto Centre Drive.
- 8:56 p.m. - Officers were called to check the welfare of a reported suicidal subject near Denny's.
- 11:01 p.m. - A vehicle burglary was reportedly witnessed by a passerby on Sunflower Avenue north of Arrow Highway. The caller reported a man was rifling through a car, broken glass and a crowbar lay on the street next to it.
Tuesday, Oct. 30. Lt. Jamie Caldwell and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 7:30 a.m. - A trespasser was reported at Albertsons, 435 West Foothill Blvd. Police arrested Patricia Sweeney, 64, on suspicion of trespassing and refusing to leave. Sweeney was cited and released.
- 10:28 a.m. - A theft report was investigated in the 100 block of East Meda Avenue.
- 12:08 p.m. - A fraud in progress was reported at Walmart. Officers arrived and arrested Ronald Floyd, 46, on suspicion of burglary and petty theft with a prior conviction. Floyd was released for a court appearance.
- 1:29 p.m. - A disturbance was reported in the 100 block of West Payson Avenue. Arrested was Oscar Serrano, 32, on several outstanding warrants. Serrano was eventually released for a court appearance.
- 6:10 p.m. - A theft was reported at Citrus College, 1000 West Foothill Blvd.
- 10:29 p.m. - A traffic stop was conducted in the 1800 block of East Route 66. The driver was arrested Valerie Duarte, 26, on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. Duarte was cited and released.
Wednesday, Oct. 31. Lt. Jamie Caldwell and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 7:22 a.m. - An injury collision was reported on Lone Hill Avenue at Auto Centre Drive.
- 7:36 a.m. - A theft was reported in the 1300 block of East Gladstone Street.
- 12:53 p.m. - Fraud was reported in the 600 block of South Grand Avenue.
- 10:12 p.m. - Two vehicles were reportedly burglarized at Walmart. Both vehicles were reportedly hit with pellet guns, police said.
- 10:40 p.m. - In the 600 block of South Pasadena Avenue, a resident reportedly witnessed a vehicle burglary. Two men allegedly smashed a car window with a blunt object. When the witness was seen by the men, they reportedly bradished a weapon at him.
Thursday, Nov. 1. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. James DeMond on duty.
- 7:46 a.m. - A vandalism report was made in the 400 block of West Citrus Edge.
- 8:03 a.m. - A burglary was reported in the 200 block of West Baseline Road.
- 11:01 a.m. - A theft in progress was reported at Gard's Music. Taken was a guitar worth over $1,000. The suspect hopped into a waiting car and took off.
- 2:32 p.m. - A burglary was reported in the 600 block of South Hunters Trail.
- 3:03 p.m. - A fraud in progress was reported at Wells Fargo, 602 West Route 66. Arrested was Joshua Dozmati, 28, on suspicion of forgery and on an outstanding warrant. Dozmati was held in lieu of $30,000 bail.
- 7:25 p.m. - A graffiti report was filed at Kenoma Street and Lone Hill Avenue.
Friday, Nov. 2. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. James DeMond on duty.
- 12:16 a.m. - A traffic stop was conducted in the 500 block of East Route 66 and the driver was arrested on suspicion of possessing marijuana and driving without a license. The driver was issued a citation and released.
- 8:57 a.m. - A municipal code violation was reported at Sierra High School, 1134 South Barranca Avenue. A report was taken by officers.
- 10:24 a.m. - A theft was reported at Glendora High School, 1600 East Foothill Blvd.
- 11:49 a.m. - A vandalism report was filed in the 1100 block of East Plymouth Avenue.
- 4:50 p.m. - A theft was reported in the 1300 block of East Gladstone Street.
Saturday, Nov. 3. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. James DeMond on duty.
- 12:41 a.m. - Officers stopped a bicyclist in the 300 block of East Route 66 and arrested the rider on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance. The rider was cited and released.
- 3:05 a.m. - A traffic stop was conducted on the westbound 210 Freeway at Grand Avenue. Officers arrested Timothy Ingels, 25, on suspicion of receiving stolen property, grand theft and burglary.
- 8:47 a.m. - Battery was reported at 24-Hour Fitness, 1357 East Gladstone Street. Arrested was David Lopez, 56, on suspicion of misdemeanor sexual battery. Lopez was eventually issued a citation and released.
- 2:45 p.m. - Two juveniles, 11 and 12, were detained at Kohl's, 1225 South Lone Hill Avenue, on suspicion of theft. Officers arrived and arrested the two.
- 8:49 p.m. - A disturbance was reported at Foster's Freeze, 418 West Foothill Blvd. A man was causing a disturbance and allegedly broke a window at the location. Arrested was Jefferey Stanger, 40, on suspicion of vandalism. Stanger was cited and released.
Sunday, Nov. 4. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. James DeMond in duty.
- 10:55 a.m. - In the 1200 block of East Route 66, police arrested Mark Taylor, 54, on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance. Taylor was held in lieu of $10,000 bail.
- 11:34 a.m. - A theft in progress was reported at Kohl's. Two men and a woman were last seen driving off on the 210 freeway westbound.
- 1:41 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at Walmart. Arrested was Monica Fuentes, 26, on suspicion of burglary. Fuentes was held in lieu of $20,000 bail.
- 5:03 p.m. - In the 400 block of west Foothill Blvd, officers arrested Gabriel Lopez, 23, on an outstanding warrant. Lopez was held in lieu of $20,000 bail.
- 11:20 p.m. - In the 1400 block of East Bennett Avenue, a theft of political signs was reported. Two men were allegedly seen taking Mitt Romney signs from the front yard of a residence. The men were seen driving away westbound in a silver Chevy truck.