The following information is provided by the Glendora Police Department. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Aug. 20. Lt. Rob Lamborghini on duty and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 10:22 a.m. - Officers conducted a follow up investigation on Foothill Blvd. at Dalton Avenue in Azusa and arrested Dillon Warady, 20, on suspicion of receiving known stolen property. Warady was issued a citation and released. The details of the arrest were not readily known.
- 11:59 a.m. - A theft was reported in the 500 block of East Ada Avenue. Some time the previous night an unknown suspect entered the resident's unlocked vehicle and stole an iPad, iPod Touch and GPS, Ward said.
- 2:06 p.m. - Officers were called to the 300 block of West Laurel Avenue. The caller was outside the location and had not heard from their 50-year-old relative in four days, according to scanner reports. Police arrived and detected a strong odor to the front of the residence. Police entered through an unlocked door to the rear of the home and found the man deceased from what was described as a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Authorities are investigating the incident.
- 5:51 p.m. - A fight was reported in the 900 block of East Myrtle Avenue. Police received numerous 9-1-1 calls about the fight between three subjects. Police arrived, but required additional units because the three subjects were extremely uncooperative, two of which had been drinking, Ward said. The resident's son had friends over at the house, but was arguing with them because they were drunk inside the house. Arrested was Joseph Ecker, 28, on suspicion of public drunkenness and was described as a parolee at large. Also arrested was Brian Hambright, 37, on suspicion of public drunkenness. Ecker was released for a court date, while hambright was released after no further prosecution was desired.
- 8:02 p.m. - A vehicle burglary was reported at the Marketplace in the 1300 block of East Gladstone Street. A Cadillac Escalade was broken into.
Tuesday, Aug. 21. Lt Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 2:36 a.m. - A traffic stop was conducted in the 100 block of South Grand Avenue. The driver was arrested on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. The driver was cited and released.
- 11:59 a.m. - A residential burglary report was investigated in the 800 block of East Claraday Street.
- 1:01 p.m. - A was reported on Grand Avenue at Foothill Blvd. The railroad crossing arms were reportedly malfunctioning and caused traffic delays in the area.
- 9:01 p.m. - A was reported at , 1950 East Auto Centre Drive. Two women reported stole clothing items and fled into a waiting vehicle.
Wednesday, Aug. 22. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 1:37 a.m. - A burglary in progress was reported at the , 333 West Foothill Blvd. The cleaning crew reported seeing three white men run from the second story of the rear facility and north towards the park. Police found no signs of forced entry and no signs of theft was seen.
- 10:15 a.m. - A caller at , 1239 South Lone Hill, alleged a man committed sexual battery against her. The man allegedly grabbed the woman and touched her pelvic area. The man left the location in his Chevy truck. Police located the man near the Crowther Teen Center and arrested Lance Glock, 51, on suspicion of sexual battery. Glock was eventually issued a citation and released.
- 11:45 a.m. - A vandalism was reported in the 600 block of North Glendora Avenue.
- 6:19 p.m. - A fraud report was investigated in the 300 block of North Underhill Avenue.
Thursday, Aug. 23. Lt. James DeMond and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 7:25 a.m. - A vandalism was reported in the 1000 block of West Sierra Madre Avenue. Windows to the facility were reportedly broken.
- 7:30 a.m. - A theft was reported at , 1600 East Foothill Blvd.
- 1:59 p.m. - Police were called to , 1359 East Gladstone Street. Two people were accused by employees of a cell phone. Officers arrived and waited for the suspects to exit, but once they did, they fled from employees.
- 11:06 p.m. - A traffic stop was conducted in the 500 block of South Elwood Avenue. Officers arrested Jesus Zepeda, 29, on suspicion of driving without a license, and failure to provide a license to officers. Zepeda was held without bail.
Friday, Aug. 24. Lt James DeMond and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 2:21 a.m. - A vandalism was reported in the 1100 block of East Mountain View Avenue. An unknown subject smashed the window to a relative's car.
- 12:57 p.m. - A theft report was investigated in the 400 block of West Gladstone Street.
- 3:26 p.m. - A burglary report was investigated in the 800 block of South Grand Avenue.
- 8:04 p.m. - Officers were called to assist La Verne Police to track a reported . The man eventually fled his stolen vehicle in Glendora before attempting to steal two more vehicles nearby and attempted to rob a man.
Saturday, Aug. 25. Lt. James DeMond and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 12:33 a.m. - An was reported in the 1300 block of South Concord Lane. A drunk driver crashed his truck into a home.
- 6:09 a.m. - Police investigated a suspicious occupied vehicle in the 500 block of South Glendora Avenue and arrested Darin Stoker, 45, on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance and possessing drug paraphernalia. Stoker was cited and released.
- 1:06 p.m. - A theft report was investigated in the 800 block of West Route 66.
- 6:18 p.m. - A battery was reported in the 1000 block of East Saga Street. Police arrested Brian Haering, 24, on suspicion of battery. Haering was issued a citation and released.
- 8:05 p.m. - A pedestrian check was conducted in the 100 block of North Vermont Avenue. Police arrested Douglas Jackson, 56, on suspicion of disorderly conduct from alcohol. Jackson was held in lieu of $250 bail.
Sunday, Aug. 26. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Caldwell on duty.
- 12:55 a.m. - A traffic stop was conducted in the 2200 block of East Country Club Drive. Police arrested Josie Ramirez, 25, on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. Ramirez was cited and released.
- 6:16 a.m. - Officers were called to a repossession in the 500 block of South Forestdale Avenue. A man and wife team attempted to repossess a vehicle, but the owner refused to relinquish the car. The woman hit the man a few times with her car and also hit arrested Alliyeah Pierre, 34, on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon other than a firearm, hit and run and battery. Pierre was held in lieu of $30,000 bail.
- 3:50 p.m. - A suicide was reported in the 300 block of West Route 66. The man who attempted to kill himself by hanging was under the influence, according to Caldwell. The man was taken to an area hospital for a 72-hour evaluation.