The following information was provided by the Glendora Police Department. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Sept. 24. Lt. Jamie Caldwell and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 9:49 a.m. - A grand theft report was investigated in the 800 block of South Forestdale Avenue. The resident reported a laptop computer stolen.
- 2:51 p.m. - A residential burglary report was investigated in the 200 block of East Route 66.
- 3:07 p.m. - Police arrested two men in connection to a Glendora marijuana grow operation. Police arrested Noah Calderon, 29, and Sheldon Calderon, 21, both from Anaheim Hills, as they were driving on the 57 freeway southbound at Pathfinder Road. Both were booked on suspicion of cultivating marijuana. Both have since been cited and released.
- 5:43 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported in the 200 block of West Glen Lyn Drive. A lawn mower was reported stolen from the front yard of the residence. The resident reportedly saw a white truck take off with the lawnmower. Officers could not locate the suspect truck upon arrival.
- 6:03 p.m. - A vehicle burglary was reported in the 1500 block of South Glencroft Avenue. A resident noticed two windows to a neighbor's vehicle were smashed. The owner was not home at the time and the loss was not known at the time, Ward said.
- 11:23 p.m. - A disturbance was reported in the 600 block of East Newburgh Street. A fight between two men was reported. Police arrested Salvador Escobedo, 32, on suspicion of battery. Escobedo was cited and released.
Tuesday, Sept. 25. Lt. Jamie Caldwell and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 3:21 a.m. - A vehicle check was conducted in the 500 block of South Glendora Avenue. Arrested was Darin Stoker, 45, on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia. Stoker was held in lieu of $10,000 bail.
- 8:58 a.m. - A grand theft was reported in the 100 block of South Treanor Avenue.
- 2:32 p.m. - A traffic stop was conducted in the 600 block of Arrow Grand Circle. One of the occupants fled the vehicle and the officer gave chase. The suspect was eventually caught, but the other three unsecured subjects took off in the vehicle, reported as a green Toyota Camry. Francisco Lusero, 30, was booked on suspicion of evading an officer and on numerous outstanding warrants. Lusero was held until his release for a court appearance.
- 7:26 p.m. - A fraud in progress was reported at Walmart, 1950 East Auto Centre. Police arrested Karen Warbritton, 44, on suspicion of burglary. Warbritton posted bond.
- 8:46 p.m. - A vandalism report was filed in the 100 block of North Vista Bonita Avenue.
Wednesday, Sept. 26. Lt. Jamie Caldwell and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 2:44 a.m. - Police conducted a bicycle stop in the 100 block of South Grand Avenue and arrested Wilber Lopez, 27, on suspicion of bringing drugs into a jail cell, possession of a controlled substance, obstructing an officer and being under the influence of a controlled substance. Lopez was issued a citation and released.
- 10:58 a.m. - A fraud report was investigated in the 600 block of East Orangecrest Road.
- 12:25 p.m. - Police, in the 400 block of North Vermont Avenue, arrested Christoper Weber, 20, on suspicion of possessing marijuana for sale. Weber was cited and released.
- 1:11 p.m. - A fraud in progress was reported at Walmart. Police arrested Angel Soto 27, on suspicion of forgery, burglary and identity theft. Soto was held in lieu of $50,000 bail. Also arrested was Homer Antillon, 36, on suspicion of altering the serial number of a pepper spray canister, illegal possession of pepper spray having a felony conviction and violation of his parole. Antillion was held without bail.
Thursday, Sept. 27. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Sgt. Mike Randazzo on duty.
- 7:25 a.m. - A copper theft was reported at Louie Pompei Park. Taken were three light standards in the parking lot, and nine from the athletic field. This is the third time this year the park has been hit by copper theft.
- 10:15 a.m. - A window smash vehicle burglary was reported on Big Dalton Road near Glendora Mountain Road.
- 1:36 p.m. - A grand theft auto was reported at Citrus College, 1000 West Foothill Blvd.
- 5:36 p.m. - Police investigated a found property report on Glendora Mountain Road at the gate.
- 10:49 p.m. - A traffic stop was conducted on North Live Oak at Bennett avenues. Police arrested Lori Mason, 51, on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. Mason was issued a citation and released.
Friday, Sept. 28. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. James Demond on duty.
- 2:28 a.m. - A municipal code violation was reported in the 600 block of West Gaillard Street. A man reportedly stole water from a nearby fire hydrant to fill his pool. Arrested was Robert Hart, 49, on suspicion of bypassing a meter to steal water and on several warrants. Hart was released for a court appearance.
- 8:39 a.m. - A suspicious occupied vehicle was reported in 600 block of South Tressy Avenue. The driver was arrested on an outstanding warrant. The driver was transferred to West Covina Police, agency of the outstanding warrant.
- 10:46 a.m. - Suspicious circumstances were reported on Bonita Avenue at Arrow Highway. A man allegedly tried to sell signs from the State of California. The man reportedly posed as a state employee and told business owners they had to buy the signs in order to be compliant with the law. The man approached one business in a county area near Glendora, as well as two city businesses.
- 2:20 p.m. - Officers were flagged down by a citizen in the 1100 block of East Sierra Madre Avenue. A lawnmower and hedge trimmer were reported stolen from a truck.
- 4:16 p.m. - Officers conducted a follow-up investigation on Arrow Highway at Barranca Avenue and arrested Jose Cabrera, 48, on suspicion of burglary. Cabrera was reportedly the man who posed as a state employee and tried to sell signs to area businesses. Cabrera posted bond.
- 7:59 p.m. - A vehicle burglary was investigated in the 800 block of South Grand Avenue. An unknown suspect broke a window to the vehicle. A purse was stolen.
Saturday, Sept. 29. Lt Rob Lamborghini and Lt. James DeMond on duty.
- 1:27 a.m. - Police conducted a traffic stop in the 100 block of West Ronwood Street and arrested the driver on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. The driver was cited and released.
- 1:54 p.m. - Glendora Police were called to a report of a truck down an embankment from the 210 freeway east behind the Crowther Teen Center.
- 4 a.m. - A traffic stop was conducted in the 600 block of West Comstock Avenue. The driver was arrested on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. The driver was cited and released.
- 12:15 p.m. - A fight was reported in the 2100 block of East Route 66. A man and woman were reportedly physically fighting inside a jeep. As officers were arriving the man exited the vehicle, the woman drove off. Police found the man who was bleeding a little, according to officers. The man desired no prosecution, but police took a report if the incident.
- 5:31 p.m. - A theft of a wallet was reported at McDonalds, 1835 East Route 66. The wallet was stolen from the break room, police said.
Sunday, Sept. 30. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. James DeMond on duty.
- 3:02 a.m. - A traffic stop was conducted in the 400 block of West Juanita Avenue. Arrested was Louis Orazco, 25, on suspicion of DUI, exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level and driving without a license. The driver was issued a citation and released.
- 9:03 a.m. - A theft in progress was reported at Stater Bros., 1830 East Route 66. A man reportedly stole cheese from the location. Police arrived and searched for the man who left on foot, but could not find him, police said.
- 9:05 a.m. - Police conducted a traffic stop on Glendora Avenue, south of Covina Blvd. The car reportedly had fresh collision damage and was emitting smoke and leaking engine fluids. Fellow officers searched for any crash victims, or damage to property in the area, but could not locate anything. Police arrested driver Dale Legat, 55, on suspicion of DUI and hit and run resulting in property damage. Legat was cited and released.
- 1:38 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at Albertsons, 133 West Route 66. Two men allegedly stole packs of beer and dog food. Both fled into a waiting car. The men drove westbound and disappeared before police could find them.
- 9:35 p.m. - A theft report was investigated in the 800 block of West Arrow Highway.