The following information was provided by the Glendora Police Department. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Oct. 15. Lt. Jamie Caldwell and Sgt. Matt Egan on duty.
- 5:49 a.m. - Graffiti was reported in the 300 block of West Mauna Loa Avenue.
- 11:07 a.m. - A theft was reported in the 800 block of North Entrada Way.
- 3:10 p.m. - Vandalism was reported in the 400 block of West Carroll Avenue.
- 7:38 p.m. - Officers were called to assist fire fighters at the Elwood Family Apartments, 635 South Elwood Avenue. A trash fire was reported, but was extinguished before the arrival of fire fighters.
- 9:07 p.m. - A bicyclist was involved in a traffic collision in the 1100 block of East Foothill Blvd. Officers reported the rider did not need medical attention. A report was filed by police.
Tuesday, Oct. 16. Lt. Jamie Caldwell and Sgt. Matt Egan on duty.
- 12:14 a.m. - Police were called to the 57 freeway transition road to the 210 freeway westbound on a report of a tree on fire. Police arrived, along with CHP officers and firefighters to a reported rollover collision.
- 7:12 a.m. - Vandalism was reported in the 900 block of West Juanita Avenue.
- 9:15 a.m. - A reported battery occurred on Sunflower Avenue at the 210 freeway. Police arrested Amber Guerra, 20, at the 10 freeway and Dudley Street in Pomona. Guerra was booked on suspicion of spousal abuse. Guerra was eventually released for a court appearance.
- 1:29 p.m. - A fraud in progress was reported in the 1300 block of East Gladstone Street. A man claimed to have purchased a fake iPad from two people.
- 7:26 p.m. - A grand theft was reported in the 1300 block of Gladstone Street.
- 10:39 p.m. - A traffic stop was conducted at South Sunflower Avenue at Arrow Highway. The driver was arrested on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the blood-alcohol level. The driver was issued a citation.
Wednesday, Oct. 17. Lt. Jamie Caldwell and Sgt. Matt Egan on duty.
- 2:14 a.m. - Vandalism was reported at Walmart, 1950 East Auto Centre Drive.
- 8:13 a.m. - Suspicious circumstances were reported in the 200 block of West Dawson Avenue. Arrested was Gabriel Lopez, 23, on two outstanding warrants. Lopez was held until an initial court appearance.
- 10:20 a.m. - Commercial burglary was reported in the 300 block of West Mauna Loa Avenue.
- 12:38 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at Walmart. Officers arrested John Johnson, 21, on suspicion of theft. Johnson was cited and released.
- 6:16 p.m. - Grand theft was reported at Walmart.
- 6:56 p.m. - A fraud in progress was reported at Walmart. Arrested were Kristofferson Allen, 38, and Jeffery Oliveros, 38, both on suspicion of burglary. Allen was also booked on an outstanding warrant, he was eventually cited and released. Oliveros was released after there were insufficient grounds for making a criminal complaint.
Thursday, Oct. 18. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Sgt. Matt Egan on duty.
- 9:42 a.m. - Officers were called to assist a citizen in the 1200 block of East Lemon Avenue.
- 11:49 a.m. - Theft was reported at Citrus College, 1000 West Foothill Blvd.
- 1:48 p.m. - Police were called to Citrus College. Security officers reportedly had a man detained, accusing him of smoking marijuana in a parking lot. Police arrived and arrested Ryan DeJohnette, 20, on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance. DeJohnette was issued a citation and released.
- 3:21 p.m. - A vehicle burglary was reported in the 900 block of South Grand Avenue.
- 6:19 p.m. - A fraud in progress was reported at Walmart. Officers arrested Helen Harris, 40, on suspicion of theft. Harris was issued a citation and released.
- 10:23 p.m. - Suspicious circumstances were reported in the 1600 block of South Barranca Avenue. A man approached a teen boy and began an "inappropriate" conversation with him, Egan said.
Friday, Oct. 19. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. James DeMond on duty.
- 7:17 a.m. - A vehicle burglary was reported in the 600 block of South Pasadena Avenue. A window was smashed and a GPS and iPod were taken.
- 2:59 p.m. - A theft was reported at Glendora High School.
- 3:05 p.m. - A bear was seen in a rear yard in the 300 block of East Sierra Madre Avenue.
- 10:47 p.m. - A bear was seen near East Sierra Madre and Vista Bonita avenues. Officers watched the creature as it reportedly approached the front door of a residence in the 600 block of North Glendora Avenue. Police continued to watch the creature and it was last seen in the 600 block of North Vermont Avenue.
Saturday, Oct. 20. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 12:12 a.m. - Officers conducted a vehicle check at Mauna Loa Park, 700 East Mauna Loa Avenue, and arrested the driver on suspicion of carrying a concealed weapon. The driver was cited and released.
- 9:27 a.m. - A vehicle burglary was reported in the 600 block of East Route 66.
- 2:24 p.m. - Employees at CVS, 130 North Grand Avenue, reportedly had a theft suspect detained in the store. Officers arrived and arrested Kevin Johnson, 25, on suspicion of burglary. Johnson was eventually transferred to the Inmate Reception Center.
- 4:25 p.m. - A disturbance was reported at a group home in the 1000 block of East Juanita Avenue. A patient of the home was agitated with staff and was allegedly throwing items inside. Police arrived, detained the subject and transported her to an area mental facility.
- 11:12 p.m. - A theft of a wallet was reported at Citrus College.
Sunday, Oct. 21. Sgt. Matt Williams and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 2:31 a.m. - A traffic stop was conducted on North Pennsylvania at Bennett avenues and arrested the driver on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. The driver was issued a citation.
- 10:09 a.m. - A woman allegedly attempted suicide in the 600 block of South Minnesota Avenue. The 25-year-old woman allegedly overdosed on medication, but was breathing and conscious upon the arrival of officers. The woman was transported to an area hospital.
- 12:56 p.m. - A theft of alcohol was reported at Albertsons, 133 West Route 66. A woman was allegedly inebriated and attempted to purchase alcohol, but employees would not sell it to her, so she reportedly walked out, Ward said. Officers immediately located the woman at a nearby carwash drinking the alcohol. Employees did not desire prosecution.
- 6:40 p.m. - Fire fighters called police to assist with an injured citizen in the 1800 block of East Route 66. A woman in her 70s reportedly tripped and cut her head.
- 10:04 p.m. - Police conducted a traffic stop in the 1100 block of East Lemon Avenue and arrested the driver on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. The driver was held in lieu of $5,000 bail.