The following was provided by the Glendora Police Department. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Oct. 1. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 9:39 a.m. - A traffic collision was reported in the 500 block of East Claraday Street. An elderly driver accidentally drove into and heavily damaged a wall.
- 11:09 a.m. - Police arrived to Sierra High School, 1134 North Barranca Avenue, on a report of municipal code violations and arrested a 15-year-old male for having a knife on campus. The student cited and released to their parents.
- 3:03 p.m. - A traffic stop was conducted at Citrus College, 1000 West Foothill Blvd. Police arrested Ryan Dejohnette, 20, on an outstanding warrant. Dejohnette was eventually released for a court appearance.
- 5:32 p.m. - A burglary in progress was reported in the 900 block of East Arrow Highway. The incident was in regards to a report of a man with a gun at the business. Officers arrived and secured the building, but employees reported not seeing anyone with a gun. The suspect was never found, Ward said.
- 7:50 p.m. - A burglary report was investigated in the 700 block of East Gold Dust Street. The homeowner arrived and found the front door open. Police arrived and found no signs of a crime. The door had been locked and not fully secured.
Tuesday, Oct. 2. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 6:04 a.m. - Police were called to assist paramedics in the 400 block of West Ada Avenue. A 51-year-old man died as the result of long-term medical problems.
- 9:38 a.m. - A grand theft auto was reported in the parking lot of Eden Gardens, 1447 East Route 66. The driver left their 1990 Honda Accord parked in the lot between the previous night and the morning of Oct. 2. The driver returned to the lot and discovered the vehicle gone.
- 1:23 p.m. - A fraud report was investigated in the 400 block of West Gladstone Street.
- 5:05 p.m. - A fight was reported at the 7-Eleven in the 1400 block of South Grand Avenue. Two men reportedly fought as the result of a road rage incident. One man was stabbed.
- 6:14 p.m. - A vandalism report was investigated in the 600 block of East Plymouth Street.
Wednesday, Oct. 3. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 10:35 a.m. - A traffic stop was conducted in the 1000 block of East Route 66. Officers arrested Joseph Sweet, 23, on suspicion of possessing marijuana for sale. Sweet posted bail.
- 1:31 p.m. - A traffic stop was conducted on Gladstone Street at Barranca Avenue. Arrested was Efran Rico, 38, on suspicion of public drunkenness. Rico was issued a citation and released.
- 5:20 p.m. - A burglary was investigated in the 700 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue. Some time during the previous night, an unknown suspect attempted to open a front room window. No entry was made, Ward said.
- 6:04 p.m. - Officers were called to assist paramedics in the 100 block of East Whitcomb Street. The victim possibly overdosed, police said.
- 7:30 p.m. - Glendora detectives arrested the two suspects in the road rage stabbing from Tuesday, Oct. 2. Detectives made the arrest in Diamond Bar.
Thursday, Oct. 4. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Sergeant Mike Randazzo on duty.
- 12:51 a.m. - An officer on patrol approached a suspicious occupied vehicle in the 500 block of West Citrus Edge Street. The officer arrested Wesley Wilkes, 32, on suspicion of DUI with prior convictions and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol with prior convictions. Wilkes was issued a citation and released.
- 9:03 a.m. - A non-injury traffic collision was reported on South Grand Avenue at Route 66 and arrested Isis Lizarraga, 28, on suspicion of driving without a license and failing to provide a license to officers. Lizarraga was cited and released.
- 11:09 a.m. - A vehicle burglary was reported in the 1100 block of East Crown Street. The lock appeared to be tampered on the vehicle, but nothing appeared to be stolen, Randazzo said.
- 11:33 a.m. - A theft report was filed in the 200 block of East Country Club Drive. The resident reported cash was stolen from the home.
- 8:43 p.m. - Officers were called to a family disturbance in the 600 block of South Wabash. Officers arrested a 17-year-old male on suspicion of battery. The teen was eventually cited and released.
Friday, October 5. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Sgt. Mike Randazzo on duty.
- 12:03 a.m. - A grand theft auto was reported at the AMC-12 theater, 1339 South Lone Hill Avenue. A black Honda Civic was reportedly taken.
- 11:10 a.m. - Police were called to assist citizens in the 300 block of West Route 66. Arrested was a female subject on suspicion of possessing controlled substance paraphernalia. The subject was cited and released.
- 4:10 p.m. - A battery report was investigated in the 200 block of West Route 66.
- 4:51 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at Kohl's, 1225 South Lone Hill Avenue. Police arrested Jessica Telles, 20, on suspicion of burglary. Telles was held in lieu of $20,000 bail.
- 9:08 p.m. - A pedestrian check was conducted at Citrus College. Arrested was Cody Killam, 18, on suspicion of disorderly conduct. Killam was issued a citation and released.
Saturday, Oct. 6. Lt Rob Lamborghini and Sgt. Mike Randazzo on duty.
- 2:06 a.m. - Officers conducted a traffic stop on South Glendora Avenue at the 210 freeway and arrested the driver on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. The driver was cited and released.
- 3:24 a.m. - Officers arrived to a battery report at the Glendora Motel, 333 West Route 66. The victim called from an area hospital and alleged an argument between him and another man led to the victim being punched in the face, the result of which was a broken nose, Randazzo said. Police arrested Jason Osko, 23, on suspicion of battery causing serious bodily harm. Osko was held in lieu of $50,000 bail.
- 12:07 p.m. - A vehicle burglary was reported in the 1900 block of East Route 66. The window was smashed to the vehicle, but it appeared nothing was taken, police said.
- 2:09 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at Kohl's. Arrested was Celeste Romero, 29, on suspicion of burglary. Romero was cited and released.
- 9:16 p.m. - A vehicle burglary was reported in the 300 block of North Wabash Avenue. ID's, debit cards and cash were allegedly taken.
Sunday, Oct. 7. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Sgt. Mike Randazzo on duty.
- 2:04 a.m. - Police conducted a vehicle check on West Foothill Blvd. at Marcile Avenue and arrested Armando Escobedo, 22, on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. Escobedo as cited and released.
- 8:04 a.m. - Police investigated a hit and run in the 900 block of East Mountain View Avenue.
- 11:26 a.m. - A graffiti report was investigated in the 300 block of West Meda Avenue.
- 2:56 p.m - A burglary in progress was reported at Kohl's. Officers arrested two 16-year-old boys on suspicion of theft. The teens were later cited and released to the custody of their parents, Randazzo said.
- 5:57 p.m. - A battery was reported in the 400 block of West Laurel Avenue.
- 7:47 p.m. - Police were called again to Kohl's after employees reportedly had three teen girls, a 17-year-old and two 14-year-olds, detained on suspicion of theft. The teens were cited and released to their parents.
- 9:51 p.m. - Police responded to a reported burglary in progress in the 400 block of North Minnesota Avenue.