The following information was provided by the Glendora Police Department. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
Monday, April 2. Sgt. Matt Williams and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 6:41 a.m. - Police investigated graffiti on the top level of the parking structure at the Marketplace in the 1300 block of South Lone Hill Avenue. Spray paint was used, officers said.
- 7:16 a.m. - Police conducted a traffic stop in the 600 block of North Glendora Avenue and arrested Joseph Reilly, 23, on an outstanding warrant involving carrying a switchblade knife. The subject was jailed, but released for a court appearance.
- 11 a.m. - Authorities were informed by an off-duty officer of an in the 1200 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue. The off-duty officer had the man and woman at gun point, but the duo took off westbound on Dawson.
- 12:04 p.m. - Glendora Police investigated a theft report in the 1300 of East Foothill Blvd. Copper pipes were allegedly stolen from the location. A similar theft was reported nearby in the 1400 block of East Foothill Blvd. Affected was a water meter at one of the locations and the meter was allegedly tossed into the storm wash on the south side of the street, police said.
- 3:43 p.m. - Authorities conducted a vehicle burglary investigation in the 900 block of South La Serna Drive.
- 9:28 p.m. - Officers investigated a vehicle burglary report in the 1300 block of East Gladstone Street.
Tuesday, April 3. Sgt. Matt Williams and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 1:10 a.m. - Glendora PD were informed of a vehicle burglary in progress in the 600 block of West Heber Street. The caller alleged a young man in a gray hoodie and dark jeans attempted to gain entry into his neighbor's vehicle. The caller said he yelled at the suspect, who fled westbound on Forestdale Avenue. Police searched the area, but did not find the suspect. Nothing was taken from the car, Ward said.
- 7:05 a.m. - Authorities investigated a vehicle burglary report in the 600 block of West Lochleven Street. Items were taken from an unlocked vehicle.
- 8:01 a.m. - Police investigated a theft report in the 900 block of South Glendora Avenue. Vehicle registration, insurance and a pair of binoculars were taken from the unlocked vehicle.
- 10:44 a.m. - Officers investigated a theft report in the 200 block of South Forestdale Avenue. Items taken from the unlocked vehicle included an iPod Nano, vehicle registration and other items. Later, officers were in contact with a subject at 1:14 p.m. in the 400 block of East Route 66, officers allegedly found the iPod taken from the earlier burglary and arrested Christopher Sevigny, 29, on suspicion of receiving known stolen property. Sevigny was eventually released on $20,000 bond. Police also arrested Sevigny's companion on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance. The subject was cited and released.
- 9:39 p.m. - Officers conducted a traffic stop on Lone Hill Avenue and Kenoma Street, and arrested the driving after discovering he had a warrant stemming from issuing false checks. The subject was cited and released.
Wednesday, April 4. Sgt. Matt Williams and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 1:16 a.m. - Police were called to , 606 West Route 66 on a battery report. A man claimed his friend hit him during an argument near their hotel room. Officers arrived and gained entry into the room. Officers arrested David Ladiao, 24, on suspicion of battery, presenting a false ID to officers and violation of his parole. Ladiao was eventually cited and released for a court appearance.
- 12:47 p.m. - Authorities investigated a theft report in the 300 block of North Wabash Avenue.
- 2:24 p.m. - Police conducted a pedestrian check in the 1800 block of East Route 66 and arrested Nicholas Turner, 32, on suspicion of violating his parole. The subject was held without bail.
- 2:38 p.m. - Glendora Police arrived to, 1000 West Foothill Blvd., after a was made. After a floor-by-floor search of the affected building, no bomb was found.
- 7:31 p.m. - Officers were called to the 900 block of South Bradish Avenue. The home owner alleges he left one room for about ten minutes to go to another. When he returned, a home computer was gone. Nothing was heard and no one was seen taking the computer, police reported.
Thursday, April 5. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. James DeMond on duty.
- 3:48 a.m. - Police responded to a burglary in progress call at , 830 South Grand Avenue. A nearby gas station attendant saw a man enter the store and believed this to be suspicious. The suspect then left in his vehicle. Officers arrived and saw the glass door to Radio Shack had been smashed. Unknown items were taken.
- 9:27 a.m. - Officers conducted a traffic stop in the 1900 block of East Route 66 and arrested the driver on suspicion of possessing drugs and drug paraphernalia. The subject was released for a court appearance.
- 12:47 p.m. - Officers conducted a traffic stop in the 300 block of West Route 66 and arrested David Benitez, 33, on suspicion of driving without a license and failure to provide a license to officers. Benitez was cited and released.
- 2:33 p.m. - Police conducted a follow-up investigation in the 1200 block of East Dalton Avenue. Officers arrested Jonathan Peter Willets, 28, on suspicion of burglary. Willets was held in lieu of $20,000.
- 6 p.m. - Authorities were called to , 1830 East Route 66 on a theft in progress call. Store officials allege a young man attempted to steal alcohol, but left the items at the store and fled northbound. Officers could not locate the man.
- 6:56 p.m. - Officers responded to the 1100 block of West Allen Avenue on a vandalism in progress call. Officers arrived and arrested Blake Fa, 34, on suspicion of vandalism. Fa was eventually transferred to the Inmate Reception Center in Los Angeles.
- 7:27 p.m. - Police were called to on a fraud in progress call. A man attempted to commit return fraud, according to store officials. Officers arrived and arrested Alexander Williams, 33, on suspicion of robbery and being in possession of a switchblade knife. Williams was eventually released the next day for a court appearance.
- 11:02 p.m. - Glendora Police were informed by San Dimas Sheriffs deputies of a possible vehicle burglary on the second level of the parking structure. The woman's blue Scion had a window broken and unknown items taken, police said.
Friday, April 6. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. James DeMond on duty.
- 2:39 a.m. - Police conducted a traffic stop on North Live Oak Avenue at Foothill Blvd. and arrested the driver on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. The driver was cited and released.
- 7:09 a.m. - Officers conducted a traffic stop on North Barranca Avenue at Route 66 and arrested the driver on two outstanding warrants. The driver was eventually cited and released.
- 9:23 a.m. - Authorities investigated a graffiti report on South Country Club Court at Foothill Blvd.
- 7:16 p.m. - Police conducted a pedestrian check in the 1000 block of East Route 66 and arrested known transient Lance Hammond, 49, on an outstanding warrant. Hammond was cited and released.
Saturday, April 7. Sgt. Scott Strong and Lt. James DeMond on duty.
- 12:44 a.m. - An officer on patrol conducted a pedestrian check in the 200 block of East Route 66 and arrested Albert Wurst, 19, on suspicion of disorderly conduct from alcohol. Wurst was held until no further prosecution was desired.
- 5:13 a.m. - Police received an alarm call from Radio Shack, 820 South Grand Avenue. Once officers arrived they observed the front door smashed in and that there had been a burglary, police said. Officers are investigating the crime.
- 6:48 a.m. - Officers arrived to Sunflower Avenue at Gladstone street on a reported person down. Officers arrived to find a solo motorcycle crash. The rider was transported to an area hospital and treated for his minor injuries. Police then arrested the motorcyclist, William Madrid, 37, on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. He was eventually cited and released.
- 12:15 p.m. - Police conducted a pedestrian check in the 700 block of East Mauna Loa and arrested Edward Zavala, 33, on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance. Zavala was cited and released.
- 6:55 p.m. - Officers responded to a reported family fight in the 200 block of South Minnesota Avenue and arrested Daniel Martinez, 65, on suspicion of disorderly conduct from alcohol. Martinez was cited and released.
Sunday, April 8. Sgt. Matt Williams and Sgt. Mike Randazzo on duty.
- 2:33 a.m. - Police conducted a pedestrian check in the 600 block of West Orangepath Street and arrested Patricia Russell, 27, on suspicion of DUI, exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level and driving on a suspended license. Russell was eventually cited and released.
- 5:30 p.m. - Police were called to the 700 block of South Caballo Avenue on a family fight call. The woman reported her husband took off in a vehicle, which officers pulled over a short distance later. Officers arrested a 33-year-old male on suspicion of spousal battery and Penal Code 591, causing injury to a telegraph, telephone, cable television, or other electric line. The suspect was held in lieu of $20,000 bail.
- 8:27 p.m. - Police investigated a residential burglary report in the 200 block of East Arrow Highway. The caller alleged two separate thefts that happened Sunday.