The following information was provided by the Glendora Police Department. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
Monday, May 28. Sgt. Mike Randazzo and Sgt. Scott Strong on duty.
- 12:13 a.m. - Police conducted a pedestrian check on South Lorriane Avenue at the railroad track and arrested Amanda Burgess, 21, on an outstanding warrant. Burgess was eventually transferred to West Covina PD, agency where the warrant was issued.
- 10:21 a.m. - Police conducted a pedestrian check in the 1000 block of West Foothill Blvd. and arrested David Turgeon, 50. Turgeon was arrested on an outstanding theft warrant out of Colorado. Turgeon was eventually transferred to the Inmate Reception Center in Los Angeles.
- 2:26 p.m. - A disturbance was reported in the 800 block of East Oakwood Avenue and arrested Travis Jensen, 35, on an outstanding $75,000 warrant. Jensen was eventually released for a court appearance.
Tuesday, May 29. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 8:47 a.m. - A burglary report was investigated at State Farm Insurance, 347 West Route 66. The lock to a storage shed was cut, but nothing was reported stolen.
- 11:50 a.m. - Campus Safety at , 1000 West Foothill Blvd., requested police meet with them and the victim of a keyed Honda Civic.
- 2:18 p.m. - A theft report was filed at , 1401 South Grand Avenue. Bronze plaques were reportedly stolen.
- 6:16 p.m. - received a disturbance call in the 100 block of North Wildwood Avenue. The caller reported two brothers were arguing, at one point one chased the other with a knife, Ward said. Upon the officers' arrival, the armed man did not have the knife with him, but he was taken into custody. The man was transported to Parkside West at Inter-Community Hospital in Covina for evaluation.
- 9:28 p.m. - A Graffiti report was taken by an officer at the Marketplace parking structure in the 1300 block of South Lone Hill Avenue.
Wednesday, May 30. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 10:15 a.m. - A burglary report was investigated in the 900 block of Glendora Mountain Road. A code enforcement officer and contractor at the vacant home reported a door was damaged as if someone attempted to break in. Officers determined no entry was made. A report of the incident was taken.
- 12:34 p.m. - Officers arrested a suspect in the 1200 block of East Route 66 on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance. The suspect was cited and released.
- 3:35 p.m. - Glendora Police responded to a near the , 115 West Foothill Blvd. A woman alleged another woman in her 50s successfully stole over $1,000 from her during a scam which involved praying over the cash.
- 6:35 p.m. - A theft report was filed at Citrus College.
- 9:46 p.m. - Officers conducting an extra patrol in the 300 block of West Foothill Blvd. arrested a known transient, 46, on suspicion of trespassing and disorderly conduct from alcohol. The suspect was eventually released for a court appearance.
Thursday, May 31. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 7:52 a.m. - Authorities conducted a follow-up investigation on a previous case in the 1600 block of South Barranca Avenue and arrested a 65-year-old man on suspicion of violating a protective order involving domestic violence. The suspect was eventually released for a court appearance.
- 11:49 a.m. - Glendora Police were called to , 1134 South Barranca Avenue. A 16-year-old student reportedly had a knife on campus and was taken into custody. The student was cited and released.
- 2:38 p.m. - Officers conducted a traffic stop in the 800 block of West Bennett Avenue and arrested the driver on three outstanding warrants. The driver was cited and released.
- 4:59 p.m. - A theft of a bicycle was reported at Citrus College.
- 5:38 p.m. - The theft of a license plate was filed at Citrus College.
- 9:29 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at , 1950 East Auto Centre Drive. A woman reportedly concealed items in her purse and attempted to leave the store after having paid for other items in the self checkout. Officers arrested Kathy Reese, 50, on suspicion of theft and on an outstanding warrant. Reese was released for a court appearance.
Friday, June 1. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 7:45 a.m. - A residential burglary was investigated in the 600 block of East Leadora Avenue. The home was recently purchased and the new owner was slowly moving items in. Entry was made through a sliding glass door, which was pried open. Property stolen was not immediately known, police said.
- 11:02 a.m. - Police responded to , 940 South Grand Avenue, to a report of . Officers arrested Mary Regan, 44, on suspicion of burglary. Regan was held in lieu of $20,000 bail.
- 11:05 a.m. - Officials at , 310 West Mauna Loa Avenue, requested officers check the area for someone reportedly harassing students from the sidewalk, yelling the name of their tagging crew, police said. Officers found and arrested Art Martinez, 19, on an outstanding warrant. Martinez was cited and released. Officers also arrested Blake Parra, 21, on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance and controlled substance paraphernalia. Parra was held in lieu of $30,000 bail.
- 5:41 p.m. - A grand theft report was investigated at Citrus College. A bicycle was stolen.
- 7:37 p.m. - A vehicle burglary was reported at Oakdale Memorial Park, 1401 South Grand Avenue. Two purses were reportedly stolen from the trunk of a car while the victim was attending an event.
Saturday, June 2. Lt. James DeMond and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 12:22 a.m. - A disturbance was reported in the 400 block of West Route 66. Police arrested a 30-year-old woman on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance. Gum was cited and released.
- 4:10 a.m. - A fight was reported in the 600 block of East Route 66. The incident began at the , 316 East Route 66, with a group of women who drinking at the bar. Two sisters were also involved in the fight that began after the group left the bar, police said. Once officers arrived a couple of the girls fled, but were quickly detained by police. Arrested was Monica Dubin, 31, on suspicion of disorderly conduct. Dubin was held until no further prosecution was desired. The two sisters desired no prosecution.
- 8:23 a.m. - A theft report was filed in the 800 block of East Route 66. Two vehicles reportedly had gasoline stolen from them, said Sgt. Matt Williams.
- 12:39 p.m. - A in progress was reported at , 531 South Glendora Avenue. Police arrested Jimmy Placencia, 24, and Ivan Casas, 31. Casas was booked on suspicion of robbery, burglary and battery after allegedly getting into a scuffle with loss prevention.
- 1:32 p.m. - A theft report was investigated at , 130 North Grand Avenue. Two 15-year-old girls were arrested for allegedly stealing makeup. The teens were cited and released to their parents.
- 4:43 p.m. - The California Highway Patrol summoned Glendora Police to help redirect traffic around the at , 701 East Mauna Loa Avenue. The fire burned around eight acres, according to Los Angeles County Fire officials.
- 9:27 p.m. - A disturbance was reported in the 200 block of West Route 66. Police arrested Jason Wallace, 25, on suspicion of disorderly conduct from alcohol. Wallace was held and eventually released.
Sunday, June 3. Lt. James DeMond on duty.
- 5:05 a.m. - Police conducted a traffic stop on West Arrow Highway at Grand Avenue and arrested Robert Dolan, 20, on suspicion of carrying a switchblade knife. Dolan was cited and released.
- 8:01 a.m. - A vehicle burglary report was filed in the 1700 block of East Linefield Street. Two windows to the vehicle were reportedly broken and a purse was stolen, DeMond said.
- 8:05 a.m. - Officers conducted a traffic stop on Cienega at Banna avenues and arrested the driver on two outstanding warrants. The driver was cited and released.
- 11:40 a.m. - Officers conducted a traffic stop in the 100 block of North Grand Avenue and arrested Michelle Masterman, 49, on suspicion of DUI, exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level, failing to provide proof of insurance, driving on a suspended license, failing to stop at a red light, failing to stop at a crosswalk and making an unsafe lane change. Masterman was cited and released.
- 2:41 p.m. - A graffiti report was filed in the 1000 block of West Route 66. Graffiti in large green writing was scrawled on a wall between and , police said.
- 3:50 p.m. - Glendora detectives arrested an 18-year-old male in the 100 block of North Wabash Avenue on suspicion of oral copulation with a person under 18 and sexual penetration by force. It was not clear if the arrest made was part of an investigation and police were not available for comment. The arrest was not listed as a call for service, according to police records. Downard was held in lieu of $100,000 bail.
- 8:10 p.m. - A graffiti report was filed on South Glendora Avenue at Baseline Road.