The following information was provided by the Glendora Police Department. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Aug. 6. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 9:32 a.m. - A graffiti report was investigated in the 100 block of West Bennett Avenue.
- 10:11 a.m. - A grand theft report was investigated in the 700 block of West Heber Street.
- 4:06 p.m. - A Vehicle burglary was reported at the Glendora Post Office, 255 South Glendora Avenue. The owner entered the post office, when the owner returned to the vehicle, a window had been allegedly broken.
- 7:31 p.m. - A theft of a bicycle was reported at , 1000 West Foothill Blvd.
Tuesday, Aug. 7. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 12:47 a.m. - A disturbance was reported in the 700 block of West Juanita Avenue. The location was referred to as a residential care facility, said Ward. The subject arrested vandalized some property inside the location. Police arrested Patrick Jones, 22, on suspicion of vandalism. Jones was cited and released.
- 7:25 a.m. - A graffiti report was filed in the 300 block of North Vista Bonita Avenue. Unknown suspects reportedly stole a spray paint can from a shed at the location and painted the license plates of at least five nearby cars. A wall at the , 314 North Glendora Avenue, was also defaced, police said.
- 12:54 p.m. - The theft of a Mac laptop was investigated at Citrus College.
- 1:54 p.m. - Employees at , 1950 East Auto Centre Drive reported the . The suspect got away in this case.
- 6:45 p.m. - A vehicle burglary was investigated in the 300 block of West Foothill Blvd.
Wednesday, Aug. 8. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 8:25 a.m. - A disturbance was reported in the 500 block of East Sycamore.
- 12:43 p.m. - A man on the corner of Route 66 and Glendora Avenue reportedly was by two men. The scam happened in another city and culminated in Glendora, police said.
- 2:42 p.m. - A burglary was investigated in the 900 block of South Grand Avneue.
- 5:14 p.m. - Officers investigated a municipal code violation in the 1300 block of South Grand Avenue and arrested the subject on an outstanding warrant. The subject was eventually released for a court appearance.
- 10:44 p.m. - Officers conducted a vehicle check in the 700 block of East Mauna Loa and arrested the driver on suspicion of possessing drug paraphernalia. The driver was issued a citation and released.
Thursday, Aug. 9. Lt. James DeMond and Sgt. Matt Williams on duty.
- 9:51 a.m. - Police responded to a report of an attempted suicide in the 300 block of West Foothill Blvd. Police received a call from a suicide hotline stating the man in question reportedly attempted to kill himself by tying a rope around his neck. As officers were arriving, the man left towards Grand Avenue. Police found the man and took him into custody. The claim the man had a rope around his neck was not true, police said. He was eventually taken to an area mental care facility.
- 12:28 p.m. - A vandalism report was investigated at the 241 West Dawson Avenue. A teen was detained by staff after allegedly carving something into a table at the location. Police investigated the incident, staff decided to decline prosecution and the teen's parents will pay restitution for the reported vandalism, Williams said.
- 3:04 p.m. - Police conducted a followup report in the 200 block of North Dalton Avenue in Azusa. The followup was an investigation into the from a 7-Eleven, July 21. Officers arrested a 16-year-old on suspicion of burglary. The teen was issued a citation and released to the custody of the teen's parents, Williams said.
- 6:47 p.m. - A pedestrian check was conducted on Grand Avenue at Arrow Highway. The subject was arrested on two outstanding warrants. The subject was issued a citation and released.
- 11:24 p.m. - A burglar in progress was reported in the 400 block of East Walnut Avenue. The resident reported hearing a noise in his garage, went to check on it and found the garage door open and several bottles of beer stolen, police said. No suspect was seen, or found.
Friday, Aug. 10. Lt. James DeMond and Lieutenant Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 7:28 a.m. - A suspicious occupied vehicle was investigated on North Grand Avenue at Foothill Blvd. Police arrested the subject on an outstanding warrant. The subject was held until a court appearance.
- 4:48 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at , 435 West Arrow Highway. Allegedly stolen were bottles of alcohol. Two males blacks were the reported thieves and they got away in a green older model Mazda, possibly a Miata, northbound on Grand Avenue.
- 5:58 p.m. - Police investigated suspicious circumstances at Home Goods, 1239 South Lone Hill Avenue. The victim claimed a man was following her around the store and was touching himself, police said. The suspect had left the store in his vehicle, but officers made a traffic stop on him in the Marketplace. Police arrested Douglas Leffin, 52, from Santa Ana, on suspicion of soliciting for a lewd act. Leffin was eventually issued a citation and released.
- 6:57 p.m. - A was reported in the 400 block of West Sierra Madre Avenue. Arrested was Anthony Connors, 29, on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon other than a firearm. Connors was held in lieu of $30,000 bail.
Saturday, Aug. 11. Lt. James DeMond and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 2:27 a.m. - Police stopped a bicyclist in the 400 block of West Arrow Highway and arrested the subject on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance. The subject issued a citation and released.
- 4:28 a.m. - Police conducted another bike stop, this one in the 100 block of West Route 66. Arrested was David Ladio, 24, on suspicion of possessing drug paraphernalia, producing a false ID to officers and obstructing an officer. Ladio was eventually transferred to the Inmate Reception Center.
- 9:54 p.m. - A pedestrian check was conducted in the 200 block of West Route 66. Arrested was Ronald Leventry, 52, on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance. Leventry was issued a citation and released.
Sunday, Aug. 12. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 12:06 a.m. - Police conducted bike traffic near Mauna Loa and Barranca avenues. The subject failed to yield and continued on until he finally stopped on Baseline Road at Citrus Avenue. Arrested was Joshua Hernandez, 33, on suspicion of resisting an officer and on outstanding warrants. Hernandez was held in lieu of $60,000 bail.
- 8:30 a.m. - A vandalism was reported in the 100 block of South Lorraine Avenue.
- 11:22 a.m. - A vehicle burglary was reported in the 700 block of E Claraday Street.
- 2:11 p.m. - A family disturbance was reported in the 900 block of East Juanita Avenue. Arrested was Veronica Pannosian, 30, on suspicion of domestic battery. Pannosian was eventually released on bond.
- 5:07 p.m. - A burglary investigation was reported in the 600 block of South Tressy Avenue.