The following information was provided by the Glendora Police Department. Arrests do not indication a conviction.
Monday, June 11. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 12:31 a.m. - received two calls about a for help in the 900 block of East Myrtle Avenue. Officers arrived and found a 13-year-old girl was allegedly bitten by one of two Pit Bulls at the residence.
- 6:53 a.m. - A commercial burglary report was filed at , 1395 South Grand Avenue. Computers were reportedly taken, police said.
- 9:33 a.m. - Police conducted a traffic stop in the 1200 block of South Lone Hill Avenue and arrested the driver on an outstanding warrant. The driver was cited and released.
- 1:36 p.m. - A grand theft report was investigated in the 600 block of East Myrtle Avenue. Pool pumps were allegedly stolen.
Tuesday, June 12. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 4:56 a.m. - A theft in progress was reported at , 1950 East Auto Centre Drive. Officers arrested Michael Ogas, 20, on suspicion of burglary. Ogas was eventually released for a court appearance.
- 6:20 a.m. - Police investigated a vandalism report in the 1800 block of East Route 66.
- 5:29 p.m. - A grand theft report was filed in the 1300 block of East Gladstone Street.
- 6:23 p.m. - Police arrested Erick Jung, 31, in the 900 block of East Woodcroft on two outstanding warrants. Jung was eventually cited and released.
Wednesday, June 13. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 9:29 a.m. - Police responded to a theft in progress at 533 South Glendora Avenue. Officers arrested Christopher Heinrich, 24, on suspicion of burglary. Also arrested was Cynthia Frausto, 22, on suspicion of burglary. Heinrich posted bail, while Frausto was released for a court appearance.
- 12:52 p.m. - A disturbance was reported at the Elwood Family Apartments, 635 South Elwood. A man and woman attempted to steal the car keys from a woman the suspects were familiar with, Lamborghini said. The incident stemmed from some sort of verbal fight between the three. Arrested were Garrett Jones, 34, and Sarah Haggard, 32, both on suspicion of burglary. Haggard was additionally charged with being in violation of her parole. Both subjects were released for a court appearance.
- 4:46 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported in the 1800 block of East Route 66.
- 8:46 p.m. - Employees of , 940 South Grand Avenue, reported a theft in progress. Employees allege multiple suspects took off with a backpack filled with clothing and a skateboard. The suspects reportedly fled in a truck, but police located the two suspects nearby. Police arrested Cesar Lemus, 21, and Ceyne Mascarenas, 21, both on suspicion of burglary. Police also arrested Lacey Mcleod, 20, on several warrants. All three were released for a court appearance.
Thursday, June 14. Sgt. Mike Randazzo and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 7:16 a.m. - A burglary was reported in the 1000 block of East Arrow Highway. A car was burglarized, it was not immediately known what was stolen.
- 1:21 p.m. - A theft report was investigated at , 1600 East Foothill Blvd. A bicycle was allegedly stolen.
- 3:02 p.m. - A vehicle burglary report was investigated at , 1000 West Foothill Blvd. Passports were allegedly taken from an unlocked vehicle that was parked on Barranca Avenue.
- 4:09 p.m. - A grand theft was reported in the 200 block of North Glendora Avenue.
- 8:49 p.m. - Officers conducted a pedestrian check in the 100 block of East Arrow Highway and arrested Douglas Dick, 52, on an outstanding warrant. Dick was was released for a court appearance.
Friday, June 15. Sgt. Scott Strong on duty.
- 2:20 a.m. - Police conducted a traffic stop on Stephanie Drive at Bonnie Cove Avenue and arrested Albert Martel, 24, on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. Martel was cited and released.
- 3:27 a.m. - Authorities received an alarm activation call at Pacific Clinics, 1160 South Grand Avenue. A desk was reportedly broken into, it is unknown what exactly was taken, Strong said. No sign of forced entry was found, but the front door was found open by arriving officers.
- 12:30 p.m. - A traffic stop was conducted at South Glendora at Colorado avenues. Police arrested the driver for driving without a license. The subject was cited and released.
- 5:04 p.m. - A residential burglary report was investigated in the 1000 block of North Entrada Way.
- 7:09 p.m. - A battery report was investigated in the 800 block of West Juanita Avenue. Officers arrested Baden Kent, 58, on suspicion of causing bodily injury to an elderly person and battery upon a dependent adult. Kent was held in lieu of $15,000 bail.
Saturday, June 16. Lt. James DeMond on duty.
- 4:02 a.m. - Authorities conducted a traffic stop in the 400 block of West Route 66 and arrested an occupant on suspicion of possessing brass knuckles. The driver was cited and released. A second occupant was arrested on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance, possessing controlled substance paraphernalia and appropriation of lost property. The latter was transferred to the Century Regional Detention Facility.
- 3:08 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at Walmart. Police arrested Kevin Kazoyan, 21, on suspicion of burglary, providing a false ID to officers and possession of marijuana. Kazoyan was held in lieu of $20,000 bail.
- 3:47 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported in the 100 block of North Glendora Avenue. Three subjects were allegedly involved in the theft of a cell phone, police reported. Authorities eventually arrested Brittany Johnston, 26, on suspicion of receiving known stolen property. Johnston was cited and released.
- 9:35 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at CVS, 430 East Arrow Highway. Two male suspects allegedly stole alcohol from the location and fled north ob Bonnie Cove Avenue in a Gran Torino. Officers were unable to find the suspects.
Sunday, June 17. Sgt. Randazzo and Sgt. Matt Williams on duty.
- 3:12 a.m. - A triaffic stop was conducted in the 400 block of West Baseline Road. The driver was arrested on suspicion of DUI, exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level and driving without a license. The driver was cited and released.
- 9:43 a.m. - A grand theft auto was reported in the 1300 block of East Route 66. A Honda car was stolen, Randazzo said.
- 11:01 a.m. - Authorities were alerted to a possible drunk driver in the area of Grand Avenue and Interstate 210 freeway. Officers located and arrested Edward Acosta, 44, on suspicion on DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level, both with prior convictions, and driving on a suspended license and failure to provide proof of insurance. Acosta was held in lieu of $145,000 bail.
- 4:31 p.m. - Officers investigated a health and safety code violation in the 1300 block of East Gladstone Street. Police arrested Anthony Pina, 18, on suspicion of resisting an officer, possession of a controlled substance and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Pina was held in lieu of $50,000 bail.
- 9:30 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported in the 400 block of East Arrow Highway.