The following was provided by the Glendora Police Department. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
Monday, June 4. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 1:31 a.m. - Claremont Police notified Glendora officers that they arrested two grand theft auto suspects at gunpoint near Interstate 10 freeway and Indian Hill Blvd. Officers arrived to Claremont Police and arrested Scotty Smith, 37, on suspicion of vehicle theft, receiving known stolen property and grand theft. Also arrested was Nichole Stucky, 34, on suspicion of possessing stolen property and possession of methamphetamine. Smith was cited and released, while Stucky was transferred to the Century Regional Detention Facility. The suspects were implicated in an earlier grand theft auto and theft in the 500 block of North Valley Center Avenue. The relative (Stucky) of the resident and her boyfriend (Smith) were accused of stealing jewelry, credit cars and a car from the location.
- 2:03 a.m. - A fight was reported in the 400 block of West Arrow Highway. Officers arrested Arturo Ochoa, 26, on suspicion of robbery in the second degree, assault with a deadly weapon other than a firearm, burglary, tampering with a vehicle and violation of his parole. Ochoa was held without bail until his court appearance.
- 1:23 p.m. - Police received a call for service in the 500 block of South Grand Avenue and arrested the subject on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance. The subject, however, was released after there were insufficient grounds for prosecution.
- 4:40 p.m. A theft report was filed in the 600 block of South Le Mar Park Place.
- 7:53 p.m. - A theft report was investigated at the , 606 West Route 66. A customer alleges an acquaintance of his stole some property, including identification, Ward said.
Tuesday, June 5. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 11:45 a.m. - A theft of tools from a work truck was reported on West Citrus Edge at Grand Avenue. The incident is being investigated as a grand theft.
- 2:52 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at , 1225 South Lone Hill. Officers arrested Estefanni Chavez, 18, on suspicion of theft. Makeup and clothing were allegedly stolen. Chavez was eventually cited and released.
- 7:34 p.m. - A theft report was filed in the 400 block of East Gladstone Street. A resident noticed in the community parkway, maintained by the city, was not being watered. A water valve was allegedly found stolen from the location.
- 7:59 p.m. - 947 East Route 66. A couple of the vacant businesses at the location were being used as storage by the property manager. One of the units was allegedly burglarized by the suspect, or suspects, tunneling through the roof, Ward said. A screen was broken, allowing entrance from one suite to another. Some computer equipment was allegedly taken.
Wednesday, June 6. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 6:12 a.m. - Police conducted a pedestrian check in the 600 block of East Route 66 and arrested the subject on two outstanding warrants. The subject was released for a court appearance.
- 10:50 a.m. - A burglary in progress was reported at , 1950 East Auto Centre Drive. The suspect allegedly stole a pair of jeans. Arrested was Adam Muldrow, 21, on suspicion of burglary and possessing burglary tools. A shaved key was found in his possession, Lamborghini said. Muldrow was released for a court appearance.
- 11:25 a.m. - A theft in progress was reported in front of , 1325 South Lone Hill Avenue. The owner of a 24-speed Schwinn bicycle reported a teen suspect took off with the property south on Lone Hill. A search of the area by officers revealed on suspects or the bicycle.
- 11:44 a.m. - A theft report was investigated at . A13-year-old girl was arrested on suspicion of theft. The girl allegedly stole another student's yearbook and had classmates sign it as if it were her own. A teacher noticed the messages written were signed to another student and believed the book to be stolen. The student was eventually issued a citation and released to their parents.
- 12:34 p.m. - A battery report was investigated at , 819 West Bennett. Avenue. Three female students and one student's mother were involved in some sort of physical altercation, Lt. Ward said. The altercation was the result of a perceived bullying incident that took place a few months ago. After interviewing all the involved parties and independent witnesses, police arrived to the home of one of the students involved. Officers arrested a 14-year-old female on suspicion of battery. The teen was cited and released.
- 8:31 p.m. - An officer initially went to check a vehicle to the rear of Kohl's and found a who allegedly ran out the rear door with handfuls of merchandise, according to police. The officer detained the suspect at gunpoint until backup officers arrived.
Thursday, June 7. Lt. James DeMond and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 5:18 a.m. - A attempted to steal from the , 954 South Grand Avenue. The man had what appeared to be a plastic toy gun and wore a plastic bag over his head as he tried to rob the station, but the suspect left northbound on Grand Avenue.
- 9:26 a.m. - A Residential burglary was reported in the 200 block of South La Quinta Drive. The unlocked attached garage was entered and property was stolen from two unlocked vehicles. A backpack containing an iPad, cash and other property was stolen between midnight to 1:30 a.m.
- 10:52 a.m. - a grand theft was reported in the 800 block of East Northridge Avenue. An elderly man gave a grandfather clock to a friend with the agreement money would be exchanged, DeMond said. The friend reportedly refused to pay. The incident is being investigated as a civil matter.
- 11:59 a.m. - A vehicle burglary report was filed in the 600 block of North Glendora Avenue. A vehicle window was smashed, two iPods and an electric guitar pedal were stolen. The theft occurred sometime between the early morning to noon.
- 4:15 p.m. - Police were called to Glendora Mountain Road to locate an . The caller stated the woman was face down in the road bleeding next to her car. Officers located the woman and she was treated by paramedics.
- 6:06 p.m. - A residential burglary report was filed in the 600 block of Glendora Mountain Road.
Friday, June 8. Lt. James DeMond and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 12:12 a.m. - Officers conducted a traffic stop on East Route 66 at Vermont Avenues and arrested David Olson, 49, on suspicion of issuing false checks and receiving known stolen property. Olson was held in lieu of $20,000 bail.
- 7:17 a.m. - Police investigated suspicious circumstances in the 2000 block of East Cobblefield Way and arrested John Godber, 25, on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance, carrying, or concealing a knife and possession of marijuana. Godber was held in lieu of $25,000 bail.
- 3:58 p.m. - A robbery in progress was reported at Kohl's. The female suspect exited the store, but was stopped by police near The Home Depot. Officers arrested Rebecca Lopez, 47, on suspicion of petty theft with a prior conviction. Lopez was held in lieu of $20,000 bail.
- 5:34 p.m. - A report of was investigated near , 725 South Vecino Avenue. Officers arrested Stevie Jackson, 18, and booked him on suspicion of indecent exposure and child annoyance. Jackson was cited with a misdemeanor and released.
- 9:16 p.m. - A report of suspicious circumstances was reported in the 700 block of West Laxford Road. The caller claimed a man went to the residence and asked the owner how many people were living there. At one point the man allegedly looked into the windows at the residence. Police arrived to search the area and arrested Horacio Garfio, 38, on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance. Garfio posted bond.
Saturday, June 9. Lt. James DeMond and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 1:41 a.m. - A traffic stop was conducted on Route 66 at Barranca Avenue. Police arrested Curtiss Booker, 22, on suspicion of carrying a loaded firearm in a public place and carrying a concealed weapon in a public place. Also arrested was John Young, 22, on several outstanding warrants. Both men were cited and released.
- 9:57 a.m. - Police were called to the 300 block of South Vermont Avenue to keep the peace. Officers arrested Taitum Lundborg, 28, on suspicion of providing false identification to officers. Lundborg was cited and released.
- 4:44 p.m. - Authorities were alerted to a in the 200 block of West Bennett Avenue. A tree trimmer became stuck in a palm tree and reportedly suffocated to death while firefighters worked to free the man.
- 4:56 p.m. - A fraud in progress was reported at Walmart. Police arrested Thomas Tremblay, 30, on suspicion of burglary and an outstanding warrant. Tremblay was held in lieu of $60,000 bail.
Sunday, June 10. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 1:02 a.m. - Police responded to unknown trouble in the 700 block of East Arrow Highway. An initial report indicated a man was chasing a woman. Police arrived and found a man an a woman in a vehicle attempting to leave. Officers ran the names of both in the vehicle and arrested Celina Perez, 34, on two outstanding warrants. Perez was held in lieu of $50,000 bail. Police also arrested Timothy Will, 34, on an outstanding warrant. Will was held in lieu of $20,000 bail. The man chasing the woman was engaged in a verbal argument, according to police.
- 3:05 a.m. - Officers conducted a traffic stop on East Arrow Highway at Glendora Avenue and arrested Belia Lopez, 57, on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. Lopez was cited and released.
- 5:44 a.m. - A disturbance was reported in the 700 block of East Arrow Highway. Authorities arrested Donna Ponce, 50, on an outstanding warrant. Ponce was cited and released.
- 9:06 a.m. - Authorities arrived to Compromise Line Road near Route 66 to check on the welfare of a man in a wheelchair. The man is known transient Richard McCoy, 49, and he reportedly frequents the area, according to police. McCoy was arrested on an outstanding warrant involving disorderly conduct from alcohol. McCoy was held in lieu of $2,500 bail.
- 4:40 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at Walmart. A man fled the store with a golf club, police said, and left westbound on Auto Centre Drive in a blue Honda. Police were not able to find the suspect.
- 9:53 p.m. - Authorities responded to the 900 block of East Renwick Avenue on a report of unknown trouble. Officers learned of an alleged case of spousal abuse. The suspect reportedly left the location prior to the arrival of police. Officers took a report of the incident.