The following information was supplied by the Glendora Police department. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Oct. 3: Lt. Brian Summers and Sgt. Matt Williams on duty.
- At 12:32 a.m. Officers initiated a traffic stop at 544 W. Comstock and arrested William Allen Roberts, 42, city unknown, for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs and for child endangerment. The suspect was also charged for having a blood/alcohol above level the legal limit. Suspect was held on $25,000 bail.
- At 12:39 a.m. police arrested Michael Ray Meyers, 36, city unknown, at the 600 block of W. Sierra Madre Ave. for transporting a controlled substance for possible sale. Suspect was held on $30,000 bail.
- At 6:10 a.m. a Glendora Police officer on patrol spotted a suspicious vehicle at Walmart, 1950 E. Auto Center Drive. Police arrested 61-year-old Steve Ernest Witter of Victorville for being under the influence of methamphetamine. Suspect was held on $2,500 bail.
- At 2:52 p.m. police reported an incident of vandalism on the 800 block of W. Baseline Road. Graffiti was observed along a sound wall to the 210 Freeway.
- At 3:35 p.m., police responded to a theft report at Walmart, 1950 E. Auto Centre Drive. The incident occurred earlier in the day, when the female suspect distracted an employee and took off with a bag full of merchandise, according to Summers.
- At 4:31 p.m. officers arrested three young males on S Glendora Avenue near the railroad tracks. The three suspects were arrested for a theft reported Sunday at South Hills Park, when they stole two unique skateboards built by Xtreme Board Shop, 153 W. Route 66. Daniel Trejo, 23, from Hesperia and Isaac Baltazar, 18, and Art Martinez, 18, both from Glendora, were all held on $20,000 bail.
- At 6:35 p.m. officers responded to a theft in progress at 531 S. Glendora Avenue and arrested Norman Julius Perez, 29, city unknown, on suspicion of burglary and for driving with a suspended license. He was held on $50,000 bail.
Tuesday, Oct. 4: Lt. Brian Summers on duty.
- At 2:39 a.m. officers responded to a non-injury traffic collision at 100 S. Lone Hill Ave. and arrested Dustin Charles Nelson, 27, for driving under the influence of alcohol and for having a blood-alcohol level above the legal limit. According to Summers, the suspect hit a curb and startled residents of the neighborhood. Nelson was held on $5,000 bail.
- At 9:29 a.m., officers arrested Justin Michael Lebrun, 21, residence unknown, at 550 S. Grand Ave. for being under the influence of a controlled substance. Lebrun was held on $2,500 bail.
- At 1:37 p.m. Officers were notified of a deceased individual on the 100 block of S. Glendora Ave. An 88-year-old female was discovered by police. No evidence of a crime was found.
- At 1:59 p.m. officers saw two subjects in a vehicle driving in the 700 block of E. Claraday Street. The subjects drove into a carport and ditched the vehicle. Officers located both subjects on foot, detained them and discovered the vehicle was stolen out of Chino three days prior. Arrested were Sara Nicole Mendoza, 25, residence unknown, and Anthony Akroush, 32, residence unknown, both for vehicle theft. Mendoza was also charged for possession of a controlled substance without a prescription and was held on $20,000 bail.
Wednesday Oct. 5, Lt. Brian Summers and Joe Ward on duty.
- At 6:56 a.m. officers investigated a report of graffiti on the sidewalk on the east side of an apartment complex on the 500 block of E. Claraday Street.
- At 9:22 a.m., officers responded to a Graffiti report on the 200 block of W. Bennett Avenue. Spray paint was used to deface a wood fence at a residence.
- At 10:23 a.m. Officers investigated a reported burglary at Williams School, 301 S. Loraine Ave. A classroom was broken into and a smoke detector was reportedly the only item taken, according to Summers.
Thursday Oct. 6, Lt. Lamborghini and Lt. Caldwell on duty.
- At 10:17 a.m. officers arrested a suspect, 43, city unknown, on the 2100 block of E. Route 66. The suspect was charged for non-payment of fees and taxes for foreign registration of his vehicle. He was also arrested for a previous warrant and was held for $15,000 bail.
- At 5:19 p.m. officers arrested a 50-year-old man, city unknown at the 500 block of E. Route 66 for disorderly conduct and being drunk in public. He was held on $250 bail.
Friday Oct. 7, Sgt. James DeMond on duty.
- At 6:22 a.m., officers responded to a theft from a vehicle on the 1300 block of S. Bruning Avenue. A generator was stolen from the back of a work truck.
- At 9:29 a.m. another theft from a vehicle was reported on the 300 block of S. Camden Street. According to De Mond, the victims vehicle was unlocked and tools were stolen from a storage case.
- At 2:23 p.m. officers arrested a 53-year-old man, city uknown, at the 600 block of S. Grand Avenue for disorderly conduct and being drunk in public. The suspect was held on $250 bail.
- At 3:15 p.m. there was a report of vandalism on the 100 block of S. Washington Avenue.
Saturday Oct. 8, Sgt. Marty Amaro on duty.
- At 3:09 a.m. officers arrested a 21-year-old suspect, residence unknown, on the 600 block of W. Gladstone Street for driving under the influence of alcohol and for having a blood-alcohol level exceeding the legal limit. The suspect was held on $5,000 bail.
Sunday Oct. 9, Lt. Summers on duty.
- At 12:23 a.m. officers responded to a disturbance call on the 300 block of W. Route 66. Officers arrested Darren Michael Dworak, 23, of Glendora for disorderly conduct and being drunk in public. An officer on patrol saw a fight pending in the area. When officers approached, the suspect lunged for the other person. Officers restrained the suspect. He was held on $250 bail.
- At 9:11 a.m. officers arrested a 56-year-old local transient, at 133 W. Route 66. The suspect had a warrant for public intoxication.
- At 10:03 a.m. officers responded to a non-injury two-car crash at Glendora Ave. and Route 66. Officers arrested Michael Lawrence Schiller, 23, city unknown, for being under the influence of drugs. The suspect rear ended the victim.