The following information was provided by the Glendora Police Department. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Nov. 19. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 1:24 a.m. - A suspicious vehicle was reported at Citrus College, 1000 West Foothill Blvd. A truck was seen driving in circles in one of the parking lots. Police arrested Kelvin Cruz, 25, on suspicion of DUI, exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level and driving without a license. Cruz was issued a citation and released.
- 2:26 a.m. - An officer was haled by a citizen on South Sunflower Avenue at Gladstone Street. The citizen was involved in a hit and run while traveling on Sunflower. A vehicle side-swiped the driver and took off. A report was taken.
- 10:02 a.m. - A recovered stolen vehicle was discovered in the 300 block of North Vermont Avenue. Jan's Towing performed a private person's impound and discovered the Vehicle Identification Number did not match the plates on file. The vehicle was a stripped and stolen vehicle reported out of the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department, Temple Station area.
- 11:13 a.m. - Grand theft was reported in the 1200 block of East Route 66. A reported copper wire theft happened at the railroad crossing at Grand, causing the crossing gates to malfunction.
- 1:49 p.m. - A vehicle burglary was reported at LA Fitness, 820 South Grand Avenue.
- 5:32 p.m. - A theft was reported in the 400 block of West Gladstone Street. At least $100 was stolen from the resident's wallet. No forced entry was made.
Tuesday, Nov. 20. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 12:43 a.m. - Officers were notified of juvenile problems in the 600 block of South Elwood Avenue. A caller reported kids were throwing eggs at vehicles and that his was hit. Officers were unable to locate any juveniles.
- 10:37 a.m. - A battery report was made in the 800 block of West Dalton Street.
- 1:34 p.m. - Graffiti was reported in the area of Auto Centre Drive and the 57 freeway.
- 5:21 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at Stater Bros. Police arrested Kerry Petzoldt, 56, on suspicion of burglary. Petzoldt was issued a citation and released.
- 7:35 p.m. - Police were alerted that a possibly armed man was loose in the 2400 block of East Inola Street. Two bounty hunters attempted to serve the suspect a warrant when the man reportedly brandished a weapon at the two.
- 10:29 p.m. - Police conducted a traffic stop on South Amelia Avenue at Route 66 and arrested Matthew Hulderman, 25, on suspicion of obstructing a police officer. Hulderman was held in lieu of $5,000 bail.
Wednesday, Nov. 21. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 3:50 a.m. - Officers were called to assist a citizen in the 1000 block of East Woodland Lane. Police arrested Richard Jimenez, 30, on suspicion of obstructing an officer. Jimenez was held in lieu of $5,000 bail.
- 8:37 a.m. - Police conducted a pedestrian check in the 500 block of North Lone Hill Avenue and arrested Nicholas Ramirez, 23, on an outstanding warrant. Ramirez was held in lieu of $1,000 bail. Police arrested Arthur Guerro, 25, on an outstanding warrant. Guerro was held in lieu of $1,035,000 bail.
- 10:05 a.m. - Police conducted a follow-up investigation to the man who brandished a weapon at bounty hunters in the 2000 block of East Inola Street.
- 2:13 p.m. - Fraud was reported at Walmart, 1950 East Auto Centre Drive.
- 7:17 p.m. - A battery report was made in the 100 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue. Arrested was James Yamashiro, 46, on suspicion of battery causing serious bodily injury. Yamashiro was cited and released.
Thursday, Nov. 22. Sgt. Matt Williams and Sgt. Scott Strong on duty.
12:55 a.m. - A fight in progress was reported in the 400 block of West Gladstone Street. The caller alleged at least four men were preparing to fight with him. When officers arrived, the caller had lacerations to his face and an injury on one of his eyes. The subject reportedly fled west on Gladstone in a black Honda.
2:17 a.m. - A traffic stop was conducted on East Gladstone Street at South Sunflower Avenue and arrested the driver on an outstanding traffic warrant. The driver was issued a citation and released.
6:47 p.m. - Police responded to unknown trouble in the 1900 block of Cobblefield Way. Several callers reported a gunman was shooting at a home from the outside.
10:23 p.m. - An area check was conducted in the 1300 block of South Lone Hill Avenue. Police arrested Alysha Sloan, 22, on suspicion of disorderly conduct. Sloan was issued a citation and released.
Friday, Nov. 23. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. James DeMond on duty.
- 2:23 a.m. - A traffic stop was conducted on Cullen at Mountain View avenues. Arrested was Andrew Angileri, 21, on suspicion of DUI, exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level and possessing an open container while driving. Angileri was held in lieu of $5,000 bail.
- 8:07 a.m. - Suspicious circumstances were reported at Walmart. A man, who appeared to be a transient, was reportedly waving around a syringe while walking around the store. Police arrived, but employees lost sight of the man. Officers were unable to locate him.
- 9:20 a.m. - A burglary was investigated in the 800 block of Puma Canyon Lane. Handguns were reported taken from the resident's garage. It was not known when the guns might have been taken.
- 12:27 p.m. - Theft was reported in the 1300 block of East Gladstone Street.
- 7:35 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at Kohl's, 1225 South Lone Hill Avenue. Loss prevention reportedly detained a 15-year-old female for shoplifting. Officers took the teen into custody.
- 9:01 p.m. - A residential burglary was reported in the 600 block of South Marion Place.
Saturday, Nov. 24. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. James DeMond on duty.
- 12:54 a.m. - Juvenile problems were reported in the 700 block of North Yucca Ridge. The caller alleged teenagers at a party nearby were throwing lemons onto the caller's property. Police arrived and counseled the teens.
- 3:31 a.m. - An injury traffic collision was reported in the 900 block of South Groveton Avenue.
- 8:51 a.m. - A theft was reported in the 800 block of East Sierra Madre Avenue.
- 12:28 p.m. - A theft was reported in the 1300 block of East Foothill Blvd.
- 3:44 p.m. - A traffic collision was reported on Arrow Highway at Banna Avenue.
Sunday, Nov. 25. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Sgt. Scott Strong on duty.
- 12:40 a.m. - A bicycle stop was conducted in the 400 block of West Arrow Highway. Police arrested Daniel Richardson, 40, on two outstanding warrants. Richardson was held in lieu of $100,000 bail.
- 2:35 a.m. - A traffic stop was conducted on Woodcroft at Bonnie Cove avenues. Arrested was Bryan Garcia, 19, on suspicion of DUI and possession of cocaine. The bail amount was not available.
- 2:58 a.m. - Grand theft was reported at Pasadena Avenue and the railroad tracks. An unknown subject, or subjects, were successful in cutting copper wire at the railroad equipment, however it appears the wire was not taken, Strong said.
- 7:10 p.m. - An injury collision was reported on Palm Drive at Live oak Avenue. A driver struck a tree. Police arrived and found the driver gone, the car was wrapped around the tree, police said. The man lived nearby. Police located him and confirmed he was drunk, but he was injured and was transported to a nearby hospital. Charges are pending.
- 10:21 p.m. - In the 1200 block of York Avenue. A family member showed up at the residence and for reasons not divulged, slashed the tires on two vehicles. The subject's license plate number was traced back to another city, where the suspect was arrested. Arrest information was not readily available.