The following information was provided by the Glendora Police Department. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Nov. 5. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 2:23 a.m. - Officers were called to assist the CHP on Baseline Road at Dodsworth Avenue. CHP officers were in pursuit of a vehicle, the pursuit ended at a dead end at Dodsworth. CHP officers arrested a female accomplice inside the vehicle, while the male driver ran through Whitcomb school. Glendora officers helped establish a containment area and the man was located by police. CHP officers arrested the man.
- 5:31 a.m. - A burglary in progress was reported at 635 South Elwood Avenue. Two men reportedly entered the Elwood Family Apartments and attempted to break into a vehicle. The men fled in an unknown direction.
- 9:43 a.m. - A graffiti report was made at Sierra High School, 1134 South Barranca Avenue. A 15-year-old male student was arrested on suspicion of defacing a school book and for possessing graffiti tools.
- 11:29 a.m. - Commercial burglary was reported in the 2000 block of East Route 66. Sometime in the days before the incident was reported, an unknown suspect kicked in the rear door to the property and electronics were stolen.
- 4:10 p.m. - Glendora Police were called to assist Azusa Police in locating a suspect who fled after crashing during a pursuit.
Tuesday, Nov. 6. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 7:47 a.m. - A vehicle burglary was reported in the 400 block of West Gladstone Street.
- 8:38 a.m. - A vehicle burglary was reported in the 800 block of South Grand Avenue.
- 12:45 p.m. - Police searched for a man who escaped from a booking cell at the Glendora Police station, 150 South Glendora Avenue.
- 2:58 p.m. - A theft report was investigated at Glendora High School, 1600 East Foothill Blvd.
- 7:10 p.m. - A residential burglary was reported in the 700 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue.
- 11:38 p.m. - A traffic stop was conducted at Bonnie Cove and Cienega avenues. The driver was arrested on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. The driver was cited and released.
Wednesday, Nov. 7. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 1:21 a.m. - A burglary in progress was reported at Radio Shack, 859 South Grand Avenue. Witnesses reported seeing two vehicles, a white SUV and a black car leaving the store. Officers on scene confirmed a front window was smashed and items taken inside.
- 6:04 a.m. - A residential burglary was reported in the 700 block of East Northridge Avenue.
- 7:34 a.m. - A theft was reported in the 400 block of North Live Oak Avenue.
- 10:54 a.m. - A grand theft auto report was filed in the 1100 block of East Essex Street.
- 5:25 p.m. - A burglary in progress was reported in the 700 block of East Route 66. A business owner heard the sound of crashing glass nearby and reportedly witnessed a man take off with computer equipment from a neighboring business.
Thursday, Nov. 8. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. James DeMond on duty.
- 8:52 a.m. - An officer conducted a bicycle stop on South Vermont at Ada avenues and arrested the rider on an outstanding warrant. The rider was transferred to Baldwin Park Police, agency of the issued warrant.
- 1:12 p.m. - A theft was reported in the 200 block of East Route 66.
- 1:47 p.m. - Grand theft was reported in the 2600 block of East Route 66. The caller alleged a man in a white dodge pickup truck stole a generator from a construction site.
- 5 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported a Kohl's, 1225 South Lone Hill Avenue. Arrested was Christiann Solis, 34, on suspicion of burglary and possessing drug paraphernalia. Solis was released for a court appearance.
- 5:50 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at Stater Bros., 1830 East Route 66. A man allegedly stole about $300 worth of items and left.
- 8:30 p.m. - A grand theft auto was reported at Citrus College, 1000 West Foothill Blvd.
Friday, Nov. 9. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. James DeMond on duty.
- 11:43 a.m. - A grand theft report was filed in the 100 block of West Norgate Street.
- 12:46 p.m. - Indecent exposure was reported in the 1600 block of South Barranca Avenue. Arrested was Jose Orozco, 52, on suspicion of soliciting a lewd act and disorderly conduct. Orozco was issued a citation and released.
- 1:24 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at CVS, 130 North Grand Avenue. Arrested was Kimberley Callaway, 28, on suspicion of theft. Callaway was cited and released.
- 5:22 p.m. - Theft was reported at Glendora High School.
- 7:13 p.m. - Officers attempted a traffic stop at South Grand at Juanita Avenues. The driver refused to stop and engaged officers on a chase along the 210 freeway.
Saturday, Nov. 10. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. James DeMond on duty.
- 12:01 a.m. - A traffic stop was conducted in the 700 block of South Santa Fe Avenue. The driver was arrested on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. The driver was cited and released.
- 2:08 a.m. - A burglary in progress was reported in the 700 block of South Beaverbrook Lane. A resident reportedly witnessed a man attempt, but fail, to break into a car. The suspect fled north from the location. Officers located the suspect two hours later and arrested Matthew Vandeveer, 31, on suspicion of burglary. Vandeveer posted bond.
- 9:31 a.m. - A report of battery was made in the 100 block of South Oakhart Drive. A man reportedly threatened his son and wife with a knife. Officers arrived and tasered the suspect. Arrested was Edward Morris, 60, on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon other than a firearm, making criminal threats and domestic battery. Morris was transferred to the Inmate Reception Center in Los Angeles and was held in lieu of $250,000 bail.
- 12:04 p.m. - A grand theft auto report was made in the 1300 block of East Gladstone Street. A catalytic converter was stolen from under a vehicle parked in front of Barnes and Noble. The theft reportedly occurred the night before, DeMond said.
- 6:44 p.m. - A residential burglary attempt was reported in the 600 block of South Le Mar Park Drive. The homeowner, who was away on vacation, returned to find pry marks on the front door. Entry was not made, police said.
Sunday, Nov. 11. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 12:56 a.m. - A hit and run was reported in the 1000 block of East Woodland Lane. The resident reported a drunk driver crashed onto her lawn, she knew who the driver was. Arrested was Laura Rodriguez, 44, on suspicion of DUI, exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level and hit and run causing property damage. Rodriguez posted bail.
- 1:23 a.m. - Police responded to an alarm call at Glenkirk Church, 1700 South Palopinto Avenue. Officers arrested Andrew Garcia, 22, on suspicion of appropriation of lost property and disorderly conduct. Garcia was cited and released.
- 9:21 a.m. - A theft was reported in the 500 block of East Dalton Springs Lane.
- 11:30 a.m. - A grand theft auto report was filed in the 1300 block of East Gladstone Street.
- 9:02 p.m. - Officers were called to a reported dumpster fire in the 900 block of South Amelia Avenue. The fire was located east of the location, in San Dimas. Fire fighters arrived and extinguished the fire.