The following information was provided by the Glendora Police Department. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Aug. 13. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Joe Ward on duty.
- 6:36 a.m. - A traffic stop was conducted on South Lone Hill Avenue at the 21 freeway. Officers arrested the driver on suspicion of driving without a license, failure to provide proof of insurance and failure to stop for a red light. The driver was issued a citation and released.
- 8:03 a.m. - A burglary was reported at T-Mobile, 541 South Grand Avenue. Some time during the night the front window was smashed. Cell phones iPods and other accessories were taken.
- 4:32 p.m. - A vandalism report was investigated in the 600 block of East Oak Grove Avenue.
- 8:07 p.m. - A vehicle burglary was reported at , 820 South Grand Avenue. A window to the vehicle was smashed, a purse was stolen, Ward said.
Tuesday, Aug. 14. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 6:36 a.m. - A vandalism report was filed in the 700 block of South Cordelia Avenue.
- 10:41 a.m. - Officers investigated a residential burglary report in the 400 block of West Juanita. A Neighbor reportedly witnessed a man park in the driveway, enter the home and leave with a television.
- 2:45 p.m. - A bicycle was reported stolen from the 600 block of West Route 66. The tan beach cruiser-style bike was reportedly taken by an older man in his 50s with gray spiked hair. He was last seen westbound on Route 66.
- 6:20 p.m. - A burglary report was filed in the 200 block of North Silver Tree Road.
- 11:47 p.m. - A burglary report was investigated at , 655 South Grand Avenue. Employees alleged an attempted theft of $5,000 worth alcohol occurred some time around 11:05 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 15. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Sgt. Scott Strong on duty.
- 2:55 a.m. - A window smash burglary was reported at the 225 West Route 66.
- 3:12 a.m. - A traffic stop was conducted on Gladstone Street at Lone Hill Avenue. The driver was arrested on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. The driver was cited and released.
- 1:16 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at , 1950 East Auto Centre Drive. The alleged suspect reportedly hid the stolen items inside his pants. Police arrested Nathan Andersen, 20, on suspicion of burglary. Andersen was eventually released for a court appearance.
- 3:58 p.m. - A fraud in progress was reported at , 1225 South Lone Hill Avenue. Employees alleged a woman attempted to purchase a gift card with a fraudulent check. Police arrested Michelle Jimenez, 46, on suspicion of burglary, issuing a false or forged check and possessing controlled substance paraphernalia. Jimenez was held in lieu of $20,000 bail. Jimenez was transferred to the Century Regional Detention Facility.
- 5:28 p.m. - A reported drunk driver led officers on a after being denied service at a bar.
Thursday, Aug. 16. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 8:46 a.m. - A vehicle burglary report was investigated in the 1300 block of South Amelia Avenue.
- 11:03 a.m. - Police responded to the , 330 West Route 66, on a report of a man unconscious inside a room. Police arrested Eric Felixrivera, 22, on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance for sale. Felixrivera was released on bail.
- 3:13 p.m. - An was reported at the intersection of Gladstone Street and Sunflower Avenue.
- 7:59 p.m. - Police stopped a bicyclist on Auto Centre Drive at the 57 freeway and arrested the rider on two outstanding warrants. The driver was cited and released.
Friday, Aug. 17. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 8:41 a.m. - Police investigated an arson report in the 300 block of West Bennett Avenue. An unknown suspect allegedly poured gasoline into the metal gutter of a common driveway of a series of townhomes and lit the fuel on fire, Caldwell said. No structural damage was reported.
- 11:04 a.m. - A battery report was investigated in the 300 block of West Mauna Loa Avenue.
- 12:44 p.m. - Two wallets and an iPhone were reportedly taken from some unsecured lockers at
- 3:16 p.m. - A vandalism report was investigated at . A metal pedestrian gate was damaged.
- 6:10 p.m. - A traffic stop was conducted in the 1300 block of South Lone Hill Avenue and the driver was arrested on two outstanding warrants. The driver was released on bond.
Saturday, Aug. 18. Lt. James DeMond and Sergeant Matt Williams on duty.
- 1:07 a.m. - A traffic stop was conducted on Foothill Blvd. at Barranca Avenue. Police arrested the driver on suspicion of DUI. The driver was issued a citation and released.
- 8:12 a.m. - A grand theft was reported on Grand Avenue at West Citrus Edge Street. Copper wire was allegedly stolen from a Verizon Wireless Tower.
- 8:44 a.m. - Indecent exposure was reported on Glendora Mountain Road at Sierra Madre Avenue. The caller alleged a man inside a car was masturbating near the equestrian center. Police arrived, but the car left before police could detain him.
- 2:59 p.m. - Officers investigated suspicious circumstances in the 900 bock of South Grand Avenue. Police arrested Alan Gutierrez, 34, on several outstanding warrants. Gutierrez was held in lieu of $50,000 bail.
- 3:51 p.m. - was reported in the 400 block of West Gladstone Street.
- 8:55 p.m. - Officers conducted a bicycle stop in the 1700 block of South Barranca Avenue and arrested the subject on an outstanding warrant. The subject was held in lieu of $10,000 bail.
Sunday, Aug. 19. Lt Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 1:14 a.m. - A family disturbance was reported in the 600 block of West Glen Lyn Drive.
- 12:53 p.m. - A grand theft was reported in the 500 block of East Arrow Highway.
- 6:30 p.m. - Officers attempted a pedestrian check on Sunflower Avenue at Renwick Avenue, but at least one of the subjects ran from officers to a home in the 800 block of East Juanita. Police set up a containment and eventually entered the home and arrested Peter Cooley, 23, on suspicion of obstructing an officer. Cooley was issued a citation and released.
- 8:40 p.m. - A disturbance was reported in the 400 block of West Route 66. Police arrested Anna Rodriguez, 20, on suspicion of possessing controlled substance paraphernalia. Rodriguez was cited and released.