The following information was provided by the Glendora Police Department. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
Monday, July 16. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 12:41 a.m. - Officers conducted a traffic stop at , 1950 East Auto Centre Drive and arrested the driver on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. The driver was cited and released.
- 5:54 a.m. - An officer was hailed by a citizen in the 600 block of West Route 66. Officers arrested Eric Landeros, 24, on suspicion of receiving known stolen property. Landeros was held in lieu of $20,000 bail.
- 4:41 p.m. - A late theft report was filed at Walmart.
- 5:28 p.m. - A commercial burglary report was investigated in the 400 block of East Route 66
- 7:29 p.m. - A was reported at the Verizon Store, 650 South Grand Avenue. Employees allege a man used a silver handgun to rob the store of cash and several cell phones, police said. The man took off on foot before police arrived and a search of the area revealed nothing.
- 11:32 p.m. - Officers conducted a in the 1300 block of South Lone Hill Avenue and arrested Daniel Thomas, 52, and Latiss Pugh, 44, both on suspicion of possessing known stolen property, burglary and possessing burglary tools. Thomas was released for a court appearance, while Pugh posted bail.
Tuesday, July 17. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 12:21 a.m. - Officers responded to a report of graffiti in progress in the 200 block of North Vista Bonita Avenue and arrested two teens, 15 and 16, both from Glendora. The teens were cited and released to their parents.
- 6:21 a.m. - A vehicle burglary was reported in the 1600 block of South Bender Avenue. An unknown suspect attempted to steal the victim's 1994 Acura by removing the steering column, but nothing was stolen, police said.
- 2:47 p.m. - A grand theft was reported at the , 1332 South Grand Avenue. Some time during the night, unknown suspects stole four 15-gallon citrus trees.
- 6:31 p.m. - A graffiti report was filed in the 2600 block of East Country Club Drive.
- 7:29 p.m. - Police were notified of a bear sighting in the 700 block of North Glendora Avenue. Los Angeles County fire fighters notified Glendora Police who searched for the animal in the backyard of a residence, but could not find it.
Wednesday, July 18. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Lt. Joe Ward on duty.
- 12:58 a.m. - Officers conducted a traffic stop on North Glendora Mountain Road at Palm Drive and arrested the driver on suspicion of DUI with priors, exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level, driving with a suspended license and failure to provide proof of insurance. The driver was released for a court appearance.
- 7:22 a.m. - A grand theft auto was reported in the 500 block of West Route 66.
- 8:49 a.m. - A vehicle burglary was reported in the 900 block of North Lorraine Avenue.
- 1:32 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at Walmart, 1950 East Auto Centre Drive. A man was accused of attempting to steal articles of clothing. Officers arrested Isaiah Landry, 21, on suspicion of burglary. Landry was released on bond.
- 5:39 p.m. - A vandalism report was investigated at , 655 South Grand Avenue. The Red Box machine was smashed.
Thursday, July 19. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 8:46 a.m. - A city worker discovered an alleged stolen vehicle abandoned near , 700 East Mauna Loa Avenue. The vehicle was unoccupied when found, police took a report of the discovery.
- 9:42 a.m. - Officers served a search warrant in Chino and arrested 31-year-old Jose Abrajan on suspicion of receiving known stolen property, grand theft and theft with a stolen access card. Abrajan was held without bail. Abrajan is accused of from the SUV of a mourner at Oakdale Memorial Park as she laid her veteran father to rest June 18.
- 10:54 a.m. - A structure fire was reported in the 2200 block of East Route 66. The caller stated fire and smoke were emanating from an electrical box near the business at the shopping center. Fire fighters arrived to find the fire out on arrival.
- 3:22 p.m. - Police conducted a traffic stop in the 200 block of East Arrow Highway and arrested Michael Delosrios, 21, on suspicion of burglary, defrauding with a forged access card and possession of marijuana. Delosrios was held in lieu of $45,000 bail.
- 8:31 p.m. - Police conducted a traffic stop on the westbound 210 freeway at Lone Hill Avenue and arrested Jose Uribe, 40, on suspicion of DUI, exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level and driving without a license. Uribe was cited and released.
Friday, July 20. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 12:30 a.m. - Suspicious circumstances were reported in the 1700 block of South Banna Avenue.
- 2:14 p.m. - A theft report was filed in the 2000 block of East Route 66.
- 7:13 p.m. - Officers were notified of in the 500 block of South Grand Avenue. Police arrested Donald Prestwood, 50, on suspicion of robbery. Prestwood was held in lieu of $50,000 bail.
- 7:43 p.m. - Police responded to suspicious circumstances in progress in the 1100 block of East Ada Avenue. Officers arrested Jose Alvarez, 19, on suspicion of trespassing. Alvarez was issued a citation and released.
- 10:24 p.m. - A was reported at 7-Eleven, 861 West Route 66. A man fled with two 18-packs of beer, but not before a customer attempted to physically detain the suspect. The alleged thief fled in a car occupied by a female companion and a chase ensued.
Saturday, July 21. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 8:06 a.m. - Police responded to an injured person in the 200 block of South Lone Hill Avenue.
- 9:51 a.m. - A vandalism report was investigated in the 1500 block of South Nearglen Drive.
- 1:42 p.m. - Police conducted a traffic stop on Glendora Avenue at Covina Blvd. in the city of Covina and arrested the driver on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance. The driver was held in lieu of $10,000 bail.
- 6:08 p.m. - A theft was reported in the 600 block of East Dalton Avenue.
Sunday, July 22. Lt Rob Lamborghini and Sgt. Matt Williams on duty.
- 3:42 a.m. - Police conducted a traffic stop on South Lone Hill Avenue at Arrow Highway and arrested the driver on suspicion of DUI, exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level and driving on a suspended license. The driver was issued a citation and released.
- 8:28 a.m. - A traffic collision was reported on Glendora Mountain Road at Glendora Ridge Road. A rescue helicopter was sent to pick up one of the injured parties.
- 11:51 a.m. - Police were called about a municipal code violation violation on South Grand Avenue at the 210 freeway. Officers arrested a woman on suspicion of soliciting as a vendor near a freeway. The woman was reportedly selling flowers. The woman was issued a citation and released.
- 1:59 p.m. - Officers investigated a suspicious occupied vehicle in the 1100 block of South Nicole Court. Police arrested the driver on an outstanding warrant. The driver was issued a citation and released.
- 7:16 p.m. - A robbery in progress was reported in the 1800 block of East Route 66. According to scanner reports, the victim was given a ride by a stranger from a gym in La Verne. The suspect asked the victim to get out and get money for gas, but the suspect drove off South on Lone Hill Avenue with the victim's duffel bag and wallet. Police are investigating the incident.