Obama got more than 300 electoral votes nationwide to win re-election Tuesday.
As noted, the president not only ran well in the swing states, but he also captured a majority of women and Hispanic voters.
Here's a summary of how some news organizations covered the event.
- Obama Wins New Term as Electoral Advantage Holds -- New York Times
- Five reasons Obama won; Five reasons Romney lost -- USA TODAY
- Obama wins a second term -- Los Angeles Times
- Barack Obama Victory Speech: 'The Best Is Yet To Come' -- Huffington Post
- Big Bet Six Months Ago Paved Way for President -- Wall Street Journal
-- How do you feel about President Obama's re-election? What do you think were his keys to victory? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
You might also enjoy reading:
- Barack Obama Re-Elected President