The restaurants of Glendora’s downtown Village is hosting their annual Taste of the Village Thursday, Sept. 13, 5 to 9 p.m., featuring an array of culinary samples.
While 10 restaurants will be showcasing their tasty treats, businesses of the Village will remain open.
Visitors will be treated to a 10-course dinner of appetizers, salads, entrees and desserts with live music. Organizers will also host drawings for 15 prizes.
The restaurants featured in this year’s Taste of the Village include:
1. , 147 N. Glendora Ave. – Champagne and Roasted Grape and Ricotta Crostini.
2. , 221 N. Glendora Ave. – Turkey Chili and Chicken Salad Deluxe.
3. ,179 N. Glendora Ave. – Spring Mix Balsamic Salad with a French Roll.
4. ,180 N. Glendora Ave. #102 – Bruschetta and Shrimp & Garlic Roasted Ravioli tossed with a creamy Alfredo sauce, sun-dried and diced tomatoes, shallots, mushrooms and basil.
5. , 101 W. Foothill Blvd. - “Knocks and Kraut” and Bread Pudding with Hot Rum Sauce.
6. , 201 N. Glendora Ave – California Roll, Spicy Chicken and Fried Rice.
7. , 141 N. Glendora Ave. – Selections from its menu of American dining favorites.
8. ., 146 N. Glendora Ave., # 103 – pasta with tomato, basil and garlic along with pasta salad.
9. , 133 ½ N. Glendora Ave. - Chocolate Dipped Cherries and other chocolate delights.
10., 148 N. Glendora Ave. - 6 oz. caramel lattes along with tastes of its Chocolate Chip Cookies and Bear Claw pastries.
Tickets are $20 and can be purchased from merchants in the village or online at www.glendora-taste-of-the-village.com.