The average price of a gallon of self-serve regular gasoline in Los Angeles County rose four-tenths of a cent Sunday to $3.622, the third consecutive increase after being unchanged for three consecutive days.
The average price is 1.2 cents more than one week ago, but 7.4 cents less than one month ago and 35.6 cents lower than one year ago, according to figures from the AAA and Oil Price Information Service.
The average price rose a half-cent on Friday and six-tenths of a cent on
According to Gasbuddy.com, you can find gas prices lower than the county average in Glendora. Stations with "cheap" prices for a gallon of regular are:
- $3.37 at Sam's Club on South Lone Hill Avenue near Glendora Marketplace
- $3.37 at Arco at East Arrow Highway and South Glendora Avenue
- $3.39 at Arco at West Foothill Boulevard and North Grand Avenue
- $3.39 at Arco at East Arrow Highway and South Sunflower Avenue
- $3.41 at USA Gasoline at East Route 66 and South Glendora Avenue
- $3.49 at Valero at East Route 66 and South Elwood Avenue
- $3.49 at Valero at South Grand Avenue and Baseline Road
- $3.55 at 76 at East Route 66 and South Glendora Avenue
- $3.59 at 76 at South Grand Avenue and West Baseline Road
The rising pump prices are the result of a sharp increase in wholesale prices, according to Jeffrey Spring of the Automobile Club of Southern California.—City News Service contributed to this report.