It’s St. Patrick’s Day, and in Glendora, festivities start early! Whether you’re looking for a St. Patrick’s Day drink, or some good corned beef and cabbage, here are five ways to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day.
1. – This downtown hotspot opens its doors at 6 a.m. for an all-day St. Patrick’s Day celebration. Wear your green, enjoy some green beer, or a special limited St. Patrick’s Day menu. Call (626)335-5898 for more information.
2. – Enjoy music all day with Bag Pipers, Dave Osti & Dynamics and Horns and Halos. Doors open at 10 a.m. and will be open until midnight.
3. – This place was voted by Patch readers as the . Find out why on St. Paddy’s Day.
4. – Try some corned beef and cabbage at this downtown brunch favorite.
5. Looking to stay inside this cold, wet St. Patrick’s Day? Head to the to check out some St. Paddy’s Day-themed books for the kids, make corned beef and cabbage, or make your own