The following information was provided by the Glendora Police Department. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
Monday, June 18. Sgt. Mike Randazzo and Sgt. Scott Strong on duty.
- 7:19 a.m. - Police conducted a traffic stop on East Gladstone Street at Shellman Avenue and arrested the driver on suspicion of driving without a license and failure to provide a license to officers. The driver was cited and released.
- 9:57 a.m. - A burglary was reported in the 2000 block of East Route 66.
- 10:33 a.m. - A burglary was investigated in the 800 block of South Grand Avenue.
- 4:51 p.m. - Authorities investigated a vehicle burglary report in the 1400 block of South Grand Avenue.
- 10:19 p.m. - Police responded to a reported theft at , 1700 East Palopinto Avenue. The caller reported recyclable bottles were stolen from the church. Police were unable to find a suspect. No report was filed.
Tuesday, June 19. Lt. Rob Lamborghini and Sgt. Scott Strong on duty.
- 8:14 a.m. - A graffiti report was investigated in the 200 block of South Elwood Avenue.
- 10:33 a.m. - Police responded to a non-injury crash on South Barranca Avenue at Galatea Street.
- 3:18 p.m. - An injury traffic collision was reported on South Sunflower Avenue at Shady Lane.
- 6:28 p.m. - Police responded to an attempted suicide in the 1700 block of South Glendora Avenue. According to scanner reports, a man held a knife to his throat in the residence. Police arrived and tried to get the man to comply, according to police. The man eventually dropped the knife and was taken into custody. The suicidal subject was transported to an area hospital.
- 6:53 p.m. - A theft report was filed near , 1327 East Gladstone Street. A bicycle was allegedly stolen.
Wednesday, June 20. Sgt. Mike Randazzo and Sgt. Scott Strong on duty.
- 1:24 a.m. - Officers conducted a traffic stop on Compromise Line Road at Route 66 and arrested the driver on suspicion of DUI. The driver was cited and released.
- 8:58 a.m. - A vandalism report was investigated in the 800 block of West Route 66. Tires were slashed on the victim's car, Randazzo said.
- 10:44 a.m. - A residential burglary was reported in the 1300 block of East Cypress Avenue. A suspect, or suspects stole a computer from the home. It was unknown how entry was made.
- 6:24 p.m. - Police conducted a pedestrian check in the 700 block of West Mauna Loa avenue and arrested the subject on an outstanding warrant. The subject was eventually cited and released.
Thursday, June 21. Lt. James Demond and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 10:31 a.m. - Authorities arrested Vincent Cazares, 19, on suspicion of possessing narcotics, child cruelty, and soliciting a minor to sell, furnish, transport, etc., drugs. Cazares was cited and released. The arrest was made as part of a warrant service, DeMond said.
- 12:59 a.m. - Police conducted a pedestrian check on South Santa Fe Avenue at Route 66 and arrested Fernando Alaniz, 19, on an outstanding warrant. Alaniz was cited and released.
- 5:12 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at , 133 West Route 66. Staff reported two Hispanic men fled the store and drove off in a white Sedan. Officials were unable to determine a loss.
- 5:45 p.m. - A theft of license plates was reported in the 400 block of West Baseline Road.
Friday, June 22. Sgt. Matt Egan and Lt. Jamie Caldwell on duty.
- 6:08 a.m. - Police conducted a traffic stop in the 800 block of South Grand Avenue and arrested the driver on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance. The driver was cited and released.
- 6:42 a.m. - An officer was on an extra patrol call in the 600 block of East Arrow Highway and arrested a subject on suspicion of trespassing. The subject was cited and released.
- 7:33 a.m. - A grand theft auto was reported in the 400 block of West Gaillard Street.
- 1:51 p.m. - A theft in progress was reported at , 1950 East Auto Centre Drive. Store officials alleged the suspect fled on a bicycle towards the Marketplace. Police located the suspect near , 1325 South Lone Hill. Officers arrested Douglas Cole, 18, on suspicion of burglary. Cole was held in lieu of $45,000 bail.
- 6:39 p.m. - A theft report was investigated in the 600 block of South Elwood Avenue. A dispute was allegedly reported between a mother and son about some personal property.
Saturday, June 23. Sgt. Matt Egan and Sgt. Matt Williams on duty.
- 8:32 a.m. - A theft report was investigated in the 600 block of North Willow Springs Lane.
- 1:15 p.m. - Officers were called to assist Los Angeles County fire fighters in the 300 block of West Route 66.
- 2:40 p.m. - A traffic stop was conducted in the 500 block of North Barranca Avenue. Officers arrested the driver on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. The driver was cited and released.
- 8:33 p.m. - Officers were alerted to a theft in progress at Walmart. Loss prevention detained the suspect before officers had arrived. Police eventually arrested Robert Wagstrom, 46, on suspicion of burglary. Wagstrom was cited and released.
Sunday, June 24. Sgt. Matt Egan and Sgt. Scott Strong on duty.
- 3:02 a.m. - A theft in progress was reported at Walmart. Officers arrested Maryhelen Moreno, 41, on suspicion of burglary and possessino a controlled substance. Moreno was held in lieu of $20,000 bail.
- 9:36 a.m. - Vandalism was reported in the 1200 block of East Juanita Avenue.
- 12:48 p.m. - Police responded to an on the on ramp to the eastbound 210 freeway at Grand Avenue. A black car reportedly spun out of control and struck a guardrail.
- 9:14 p.m. - Police responded to a reported fight in the 100 block of North Wabash. Initial reports indicated one of the suspects brandished a weapon, but the report later turned out to be false. Police arrested Christopher Barrow, 23, on suspicion of disorderly conduct from alcohol. Barrow was held in lieu of $250 bail.
- 9:15 p.m. - An injury crash was reported on North Glendora at Vista Bonita avenues. According to police, a man was riding a motorcycle when he crashed into the center median at the intersection. Police could not give out more details, but scanner reports indicated the man was taken by some friends and fled in a white truck. Officers took the motorcycle away. An investigation is ongoing, police said.