1. The Avenue of Glendora Village hosts its annual “Taste Of Glendora In The Village” on Thursday, Sept. 12, from 6-9 p.m. Guests can stroll from one restaurant to the next, to enjoy appetizers, salads/soups, entrées and desserts along with various beverages provided by about 20 restaurants. Tickets are $30 per person and can be purchased at Glendora Florist, Glendora Interiors, knot too shabby, Martha’s Candy and Village Goldsmith and online at www.TasteOfGlendora.com.
2. Think your child can belt out tunes like “Tomorrow” or “It’s The Hard Knock Life”? The City of Glendora’s Children’s Theater is hosting its last day of auditions for its upcoming production of Annie Thursday, Sept 12 at the American Legion Hall. Click here for more details.
3. A group of protesters who are urging St. Lucy’s Priory school officials to reinstate fired gay teacher Ken Bencomo were barred from attending Wednssday’s school board meeting. Read the story here.
4. Looking to purchase a home in Glendora? Check out this week’s listings here.
5. Heading out on the 210 or 57 freeways this morning? Check out Glendora Patch’s live traffic map before you head out on your morning commute.