March 23 marks National Puppy Day, a day to celebrate those baby canines that define cute.
National Puppy Day is also a day to help save orphaned puppies around the world and spread awareness to put an end to puppy mill practices.
In celebration of the annual event, Patch is launching a contest to determine the cutest dog in Glendora. So grab your camera or Smart phone and take a photo of your adorable pet—presuming, of course, you don’t already have a precious shot saved on your computer.
Post the image on this page by uploading it in the photo section. Make sure to include your pet’s name in the caption box. (If you wish, you may mention any other relevant details such as breed, gender and age.) Anyone can post an image, but you must live in Glendora.
The cutest dog will be determined the highest number of readers’ comments by individual users. And the owner of the winning pooch will get a $25 Petsmart/Petco gift card.
The contest ends just before midnight on Wednesday, March 28—that is, at 11:59 p.m. We’ll announce the winner Thursday morning.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, post an image of your puppy.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. March 28.
- You may enter as many times as you like.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a $25 gift card from either PetSmart or Petco. Approximate Retail Value: $25.
- Click on document above for Official Rules.