1) On Thursday, May 26 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Citrus College will present 'Women in Public Works.' This free seminar and discussion will provide the opportunity for women to meet with other successful women in the "nontraditional" field of public works. An RSVP is required to attend. To RSVP please contact Maria by phone or email at 626-914-8700, email@example.com.
2) The United Methodist Preschool invites all parents and former students of Ms. Pam Doan to come and honor this dedicated teacher who is retiring after 22 years of serving and teaching the children and families of the school. If Ms. Pam has touched your life in her many years of service you are asked to stop by the Agape room of the to express your gratitude and say farewell. For more information please call the church at 626-335-4622.
3) Ever wanted to live like a rockstar? Well, now is your chance. The home of Anthony Michael of Chickenfoot and Van Halen fame is now up for sale. Located in the Silent Ranch Estates of Glendora this 7,100 square foot Tudor style home offers all the luxury and ammenities you will need to live a rockstar life. To view a private tour given by Anthony himself visit http://www.podley.com/blog/an-exclusive-rock-n-roll-home-tour-with-michael-anthony-of-chickenfoot-and-van-halen-fame/share.html.
4) The Glendora Pet Spaw will have a registered dental hygienist on board Thursday, May 26 to clean your pet's teeth and provide an evaluation of their dental health. For more information or to schedule your pet's appointment please call 626-963-6900.
5) The Glendora Kiwaniannes will be offering free kindergartner fingerprinting at Stanton Elementary from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Pre-registration is encouraged. For more information contact Brigitta Stocking at 626-335-3963 or firstname.lastname@example.org.