1) Confused about nutrition labels? Want to know the truth behind all those confusing figures? Join Lifestyle Management Solutions Friday, June 1 at 12:30 p.m. for a class dedicated to helping youand how they can impact your health. The class is $10 and includes materials and light refreshments. For more information contact Gina Crome at LMS@GinaCrome.com.
2) The Citrus College Psychology Club will be taking a field trip to the California Museum of Science. The trip which is open to all members of the psychology club will begin at 10 a.m.
3) Glendora High School has announced their summer school schedule. To view the start dates or get an application visit the Summer School 2011 page.
4) Need a good Graduation gift idea? Try one of these:
- For your technologically gifted grad visit or to find the best deals on lap-tops, phones, portable music devices, cameras and game consoles.
- Have an outdoorsy kind of grad? Try , or for camping, hiking, running, biking and skating gear.
- Need a gift for your bibliophile? Check-out the , or for Kindles, inspirational books or fun summer reading.
Other ideas include travel tickets, kitchen items to prepare them for college or lessons in an art or discipline they have always wanted to try.
5) If you are a fan of the 'X-Men' franchise then you are in luck this weekend. The latest chapter of the story, which opens in theaters today, takes us back to the beginning of it all. Find out how Magneto and Charles Xavier met and what made the original x-men who they are. For ticket info and showtimes visit www.amctheatres.com/glendora.