1) Look for your favorite book and find a quiet place to read. Glendora is rich with places to satisfy any bibliophile. Try the , , or
2) Find a tasty treat and indulge in a little guilty pleasure. Visit the for delectible cupcakes, the for fresh peach donuts, for divine fudge and nostalgic candy or visit newly reopened for 31 flavors of fun.
3) Go for a walk in one of Glendora's most walkable areas. Not sure where they are? Find the answer .
4) Go try that restaurant you have always wanted to try. If you need suggestions read Patch's for details on food, decor and pricing.
5) Take advantage of the lingering summer light with a night hike to a great view. Garcia Trail, Mystic Canyon Trail and the Monroe Trail all offer great vantage points to take in the valley or maybe a sunset (don't forget your headlamp). For maps of local trails see here.