1. A new retail space was approved by the Glendora Planning Commission to make room for a One West Bank. Read the story here.
2. The Glendora Public Library is hosting a free story time for four- to five-year-olds at 10:30 a.m.
3. It’s Food Truck Wednesday at Glendora Friends Church! That means from 5 p.m to 9 p.m. food truck favorites will be wheeling to Glendora Friends Church, 827 S. Lone Hill Ave. Today’s lineup: Grilled Cheese Truck, Romolo's Italian Cuisine, Mesohungry, Lobos Truck, Game on Gourmet and Rice Balls of Fire.
4. Looking for a job in or around the Glendora area? Check out our jobs listings page.
5. Heading out on the 210 or 57 freeways this morning? Check out Glendora Patch’s live traffic map before you head out on your morning commute.