1. Donate blood at Foothill Presbyterian Hospital, 250 S. Grand Ave., where there will be an American Red Cross Blood Drive Wednesday, Oct. 9 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Appointments can be made by calling (626) 857-3122 or by visiting www.redcross.org and entering the code “foothillpres”.
2. The Glendora Public Library will host Battle of the Books, a book trivia contest for teens, 6 p.m. Thursday. Read details here.
3. The Glendora Public Library will host an Infant & Toddler Story Time this morning at 10:30 a.m.
4. SING INC will host a Celebrity Workshop on Saturday, Oct. 12 from 3 to 4:30pm featuring guest speak Kat Erangy, America's Got Talent producer and XFactor consultant. Read details here.
5. The Glendora City Council meets Tuesday at 7 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, 116 E. Foothill Blvd. Read the agenda here.